| 19 - 23 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 |

꧁༺ ༻꧂

꧁༺ ༻꧂

It has been 23 days. 23 days since half the population disappeared. 23 days since Wanda disappeared.

Everyone has been trying to figure out ways to try and get everyone back. Steve was currently shaving his beard, finishing up. The building started shaking. They ran outside, and seeing someone carrying a ship Steve ran towards Tony, helping him inside.

"Couldn't stop him," Tony shakily said.

"Neither could I," Steve said as he helped him walk.

"Hang on," Tony paused. "I lost the kid."

"Tony, we lost," Steve reminded him.

"Is, uhm..." he trailed off. Before he could finish, Pepper ran forward.

"Oh, good."
"Oh, my God!"

-

Everyone was inside, listening to Rhodey. "It's been 23 days since Thanos came to Earth."

"World governments are in pieces."

Calista saw Wanda on the Avengers who got wiped out. She looked away. She saw her girlfriend turn into ashes right in front of her. It was a sight that couldn't leave.

In the 23 days, she's healed. She's still not fully healed, but she's a lot better than she was. Her left arm was in a sling since that was the side that basically got fried. She just knew she'd heal faster with Wanda there.

"The parts that are still working... are trying to take a census and it looks like he did... He did exactly what he said he was gonna do. Thanos wiped out... 50% of all living creatures."

"Where is he now?" Tony asked. "Where?"

"We don't know. He just opened a portal and walked through."

Tony saw Thor sitting there, still in shock that he didn't kill Thanos.

"What's wrong with him?" Tony asked.

"Oh, he's pissed," Rocket spoke up. "He thinks he failed. Which, of course, he did... but, you know, there's a lot of that going around, ain't there?"

"Honestly, until this exact second, I thought you were a Build-a-Bear," he pointed at the raccoon.

"Maybe I am."