| 18 - 𝐎𝐇, 𝐆𝐎𝐃 |

꧁༺ ༻꧂

꧁༺ ༻꧂

Wanda was watching Shuri as she worked as fast as she could to get the stone out.

-

Rocket was shooting as the dogs. "Come and get some, space dogs!"

They started running towards Rocket, but Bucky picked him up, and they both started shooting at the dogs, spinning in a circle.

"Come on! Get some! Get some! How much for the gun?"

"Not for sale."

"Okay. How much for the arm?" Rocket said as Bucky just looked at him and walked away. "Oh, I'll get that arm."

-

Thor was using Stormbreaker to kill those dogs when Cap finally saw him.

"New haircut?"

"Noticed you've copied my beard."

Groot used his arm to go through three dogs, the two humans seeing him.

"Oh, by the way, this is a friend of mine, Tree."

"I am Groot!"

"I am Steve Rogers."

-

The trees outside of the barrier started falling and the ground was moving. Things came into Wakanda and kept going forward.

"Fall back! Fall back, now!

-

"Focus that fire on the left flank, Sam."

"I'm doing it!"

-

Okoye, Natasha, and Calista were fighting some dogs, while the things started going towards them. They braced themselves for what was to come, but they stopped as Wanda had come down and protected the women. Dogs were coming towards them from behind Wanda, so she threw them down, killing them.

"Why was she up there all this time?"

-

While Shuri was still getting the stone out, a guy, one of Thanos' children, started fighting the guards. She swiped away what she was working on, and started fighting the guy.