| 12 - 𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑, 𝐕𝐈𝐒! |

꧁༺ ༻꧂

꧁༺ ༻꧂

It's been about an hour since Wanda and Clint left the compound. Calista was sitting in her room, thinking about what Vision told her. She couldn't love Wanda. She's only known her for a year. Her thoughts were interrupted as Vision came into her room.

"Oh, hey, Vis," she smiled at him.

Vision found himself in a heart-to-heart conversation with Calista, who had always been reserved about her feelings. Vision gently began, "Calista, I have observed something interesting about the way you interact with Wanda."

Calista looked puzzled, her eyes fixed on the ceiling. "What do you mean, Vision?"

"You look at her with a warmth that transcends friendship," Vision replied, his voice carrying a gentle understanding. "The way your eyes linger on her, the subtle smile that graces your lips when she enters the room. It's as if you see a universe in her eyes, a universe filled with emotions you're still discovering."

Calista's cheeks flushed slightly as she tried to dismiss his observations. "Vision, you're reading too much into it. Wanda and I are close friends, that's all."

Vision persisted, his tone soft but firm. "I understand your hesitation, Calista. But love takes many forms, and sometimes it arrives when we least expect it. Your actions speak volumes. The way you care for her, the concern in your voice when she's troubled. It's a testament to the depth of your feelings."

Calista's gaze dropped to the ground, her voice tinged with uncertainty. "But I've never been in love before, Vision. I don't even know what that feels like. Besides, I don't love myself enough to truly love anyone else."

Vision placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "Love isn't always about having all the answers. It's about being there, supporting someone through their journey, and finding strength in each other. As for not loving yourself, that's something we all struggle with at times. But perhaps, by caring for Wanda, you're also learning to care for yourself."

Calista looked up, her eyes glistening with unshed tears. "It's just so complicated, Vision."

"Love often is," he agreed, a compassionate smile gracing his lips. "But remember, the first step is acknowledging what you feel. Whether you choose to label it as love or not, what matters is the bond you share. Embrace it, explore it, and you might just discover the depths of emotion you're capable of."

Before Calista could respond, her phone rang. It was Tony. She stood up and answered the call.

Calista's phone buzzed, interrupting the stillness of her room. She picked up the call and recognized Tony Stark's voice on the other end. "Calista, I hope I'm not catching you at a bad time."

Curious, Calista replied, "No, not at all, Tony. What's going on?"

Tony's tone was serious. "Listen, I know this is sudden, but we're in a tight spot. Rogers has assembled a team – Barnes, Sam, Clint, Ant-Man, and even Wanda. They're all in Germany, and we need to be there too."

Confusion flickered across Calista's face. "Germany? What's happening?"

Tony let out a sigh. "A lot has happened since the bombing in Vienna. I have 12 hours left to being in Rogers and Barnes. They're trying to rescue Barnes. It's escalated to the point of confrontation, and we're gearing up for a fight."

Unease tightened Calista's chest. "Tony, you know I care about Wanda. I can't fight her, or anyone else in our family."

Tony's voice was empathetic. "I understand, Calista. But we're not just fighting for ourselves – it's about the bigger picture. I need you and Vision on our side, standing with our team."

Calista bit her lip, her thoughts racing. "Vision and I will come, Tony. I don't want to hurt Wanda, especially now that I've realized... I care about her more than I thought."

Tony's gratitude was palpable. "Thank you, Calista. This isn't easy for any of us. Our team includes Natasha, Rhodey, T'Challa, and Spider-Man. We're all heading to Germany to face Rogers and his team."

Calista nodded, though Tony couldn't see her. "We'll be there, Tony. Let's hope we can find a way to resolve this without tearing our family apart."

"We'll try our best to find a peaceful solution," Tony assured her. "But we'll stand united if it comes to that."

As they hung up, Calista felt a mix of determination and trepidation. Love, loyalty, and the weight of their shared responsibilities converged in her heart. The prospect of clashing with loved ones was daunting, but Calista was ready to stand by Tony's side, even if it meant confronting her feelings and navigating the painful complexity of the situation.

"Get ready," she said to Vision. "We're going to Germany."