| 15 - 𝐈 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔 |

꧁༺ ༻꧂

꧁༺ ༻꧂

It's been two years. Two years since the Avengers broke up. Two years since the fight in Germany. Two years on the run. Two years in a relationship with Wanda.

Calista could not be more happy.

Wanda, Calista, and Vision have been pulling through for two years. They've been checking up with Natasha and Steve once a month. Lately, Vision's stone has been bothering him and so had Calista's head.

The three thought it was just a normal migraine, but they didn't know what could be wrong with Vision's stone.

Vision had told them that in the three years he's been alive, it's never hurt nor been a bother.

-

One day, Calista and Wanda were talking.

"Hey, Wanda?" Calista sat next to her girlfriend.

"Yeah, Cal?" she looked at the woman.

"I know we have promised people. All three of us. But what if we stayed here for a little while? And, we could still be together."

Wanda chucked at Calista. Vision, Wanda, and Calista had promised different people around the world. They've been wanting to go, but they couldn't leave each other. Plus, Natasha and Steve wouldn't know where they would be going.

"Cal," she turned to look at her. "You know I love you. But we promised. We can't break anymore."

"I know," she looked down. "It was just a suggestion."

"Maybe. Maybe I could stay a little longer. You would have to ask Vis, though."

Calista smiled wide and kissed her girlfriend. Since they got together they've rarely spent time apart. They have been in love. Even though Calista had never felt it, she had felt it for the first time. And it was great. She loved the feeling. And it felt even better because she got to feel that feeling with Wanda.

Calista's head then started hurting. It was bad. Worse than before.

"Cal? Are you okay?"

"My head. It hurts," Calista said. She squeezed her eyes shut from the pain. She did that and saw something. A person. With... a glove on. And a stone.

Calista screamed, wanting the pain to stop. Vision came into the room from all the commotion and saw Wanda trying to calm Calista down and her screaming. Vision had aspirin and water for her.