| 7 - 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 |

꧁༺ ༻꧂

꧁༺ ༻꧂

"Ultron knows we're coming," Steve started. "Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire. And that's what we signed up for. But the people of Sokovia, they didn't. So our priority is getting them out."

They arrived in Sokovia. The twins were trying to get people to leave, Pietro running and telling people, and the people he couldn't, Wanda controlled them too.

Thor and Bruce were looking for Natasha. Calista insisted she came along, but they wanted her there with the twins, just in case.

"All they want is to live their lives in peace. And that's not gonna happen today. But we can do our best to protect them. And we can get the job done. We find out what Ultron's been building, we find Romanoff, and we clear the field. Keep the fight between us. Ultron thinks we're monsters. That we're what's wrong with the world. This isn't about beating him. It's about whether he's right."

Calista was helping with the evacuations when robots started coming from the ground. Hundreds of them started flying around Sokovia, already causing damage. Calista was with Wanda, telling people to keep leaving. A robot had a gun, aiming it at the two of them. It shot, but Wanda used her powers to make a force field, protecting them.

"Go!" she commanded. "Run!"

The robot shot again, causing them both to lose their balance and fall. Calista grabbed the gun with her powers out of the robot's hand, and shot at it, killing it.

Calista offered Wanda her hand as she got up, but she turned it down, getting up herself.

"Thanks," she mumbled.

They started walking, telling people to keep leaving, when the ground split in half. Destruction was everywhere. People were scared everywhere.

"Stark, you worry about bringing the city back down safely," Steve said through the comms. "The rest of us have one job, tear these things apart. You get hurt, hurt them back. You get killed, walk it off."

Wanda, Calista, and a kid were running, trying not to get hurt by the robots. Clint was wide in the open, using his arrows to kill some robots. It eventually got too much, and Clint took the three to shelter.

"How could I let this happen?" Wanda started talking to herself quietly.

"Hey, hey, you okay?" Clint asked.

"This is all our fault," Wanda continued.

"Hey, look at me," he spoke. "It's your fault, it's everyone's fault. Who cares? Are you up for this? Are you? Look, I just need to know. Because the city is flying. Okay. Look, the city is flying, we're fighting an army of robots, and I have a bow and arrow. None of this makes sense."