| 21 - 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌 |

꧁༺ ༻꧂

꧁༺ ༻꧂

Tony and Calista were in the car, driving to the Avengers facility. They got there and saw Steve standing outside. They pulled up, and Tony went a little too far, so he backed up a little.

"Why the long face?" he asked. "Let me guess, he turned into a baby."

"Among other things, yeah," Steve confirmed. "What are you guys doing here?"

"It's the EPR Paradox. Instead of pushing Lang through time," Tony said as the two got out of the car. "You might've wound up... pushing time through Lang. It's tricky, dangerous. Somebody could have cautioned you against it."

"You did," he said.

"Oh, did I? Well, thank God I'm here. Regardless, I fixed it. A fully functioning time-space GPS. I just want peace," he said as he gave him a peace sign. "Turns out resentment is corrosive, and I hate it."

"Me, too," Steve sighed.

"We got a shot at getting these stones, but I gotta tell you my priorities. Bring back what we lost, I hope, yes. Keep what I found, I have to, at all costs. And maybe not die trying. Would be nice."

"Sounds like a deal."

They shook hands and Tony went around to the trunk. He grabbed the shield and handed it to Steve.

"Tony, I don't know," he shook his head.

"Why?" he asked. "He made it for you."

"Plus, honestly, we have to get it out of the garage before Morgan takes it sledding. She was eyeing it yesterday," Calista said.

"Thank you, Tony."

"Will you keep that a little quiet? Didn't bring one for the whole team. We are getting the whole team, yeah?"

"We're working on that right now."

-

Nebula, Rocket, and Rhodey had come to the Avengers facility and Hulk and Rocket went to New Asgard to get Thor, while Natasha went to get Clint.

When they came back, Calista had seen Thor for the first time in five years. His hair and beard were long, and he was... fat.

When Calista had seen Clint for the first time in seven years, he still looked the same.

Tony and Rocket were building the place that they'd go on to go back in time, while Hulk, Scott, Nebula, Rhodey, and Calista were looking at the suits.