party games

for the birthday girl 💖 requests will continue after this!

perhaps getting 7 teenage boys to plan a birthday party for a teenage girl wasn't such a great idea. don't get me wrong, my friends are amazing and they love chaeyoung but they don't really know what seventeen year old girls like. like really, why did they think chaeyoung would want to play dumb party games for her birthday? truth or dare? spin the bottle?

the look on her face when taehyung first brought it up just proved this. she raised her eyebrows at him and his smile immediately dropped from his face.

"you don't like it?" he asked.

"i just wasn't expecting these games," she said.

"i mean, we don't have to play them."

"no, let's play them."

"are you sure?"

"yes, come on."

so that's how the 7 boys and us 5 girls ended up all sitting in a circle in taehyung's living room with an empty beer bottle in the middle. chaeyoung is sitting opposite me and i can't stop looking over in her direction.

you see, i've had a crush on her since we first met in 7th grade. i've never told her, the only person i have actually told his our friend jungkook, and i don't think i ever will tell her. i'm pretty sure she's straight and her friendship means too much to me to ruin it with my feelings. i don't think she's noticed me looking desperately at her but i know jungkook has. he keeps sending me teasing looks and winks and i'm starting to get worried that he has some stupid plan for this evening.

"alright, since it's chae's birthday she can spin first," taehyung says. chaeyoung grabs the bottle with pink cheeks and i glare at it, dreading it stopping on anyone but me.

i watch on edge as it spins and spins and my stomach drops when it comes to a stop on jungkook. his eyes flash to me for a second but he ignores my glare as he crawls over to chaeyoung. he only gives her a quick peck on the lips, it doesn't even last a second, but fuck does it hurt to watch.

after a few more rounds, including one where jennie and lisa hilariously pretend to make out, it's my turn. jungkook gives me another wink just before i do but i ignore him as i lean forward to spin the bottle. i have my fingers crossed in my mind that it lands on chaeyoung, although i would also be mortified if it did, but to my disappointment it begins to slow down far away from her.

but then, jungkook "moves to get more comfortable" and knocks the bottle to stop on chaeyoung. her and my eyes snap up to look at each other and we simultaneously blush as everyone around us cheers.

"kiss her!" jisoo says excitedly. the rest of the group begin to chant it and it doesn't seem like they're going to stop so i muster whatever courage i can and shuffle towards chaeyoung.

"is this okay?" i ask.

"yeah," she replies. i take a deep breath to calm my racing heart then slam my eyes shut and close the distance between us.

it's a little awkward at first as it's both of us are obviously nervous but then chaeyoung's hands fly up to cup my cheeks and i feel a rush of confidence course through me. the sounds of our friends cheering and cooing around us get blocked out when chaeyoung moans quietly into my mouth, sending my heart leaping into my throat.

as we continue to kiss i feel myself getting way too excited so i have to stop myself from taking it too far in fear of making her and everyone else uncomfortable. i pull away from her and my face flushes a bright red when i see her staring longingly at my lips.

"okay, that was unbelievably hot," taehyung says, breaking us out of our trance. i turn to look at him and he starts fanning his face as if he was hot from the kiss. "i think you two have some talking to do."

i turn back to chaeyoung and jump back a little in surprise when she shoots off the ground. she silently holds a hand out for me so i take it and let her drag me out of the room and into the kitchen.

once we're alone, she backs me into the counter and pulls me into another kiss. i gasp into her lips which she just takes an invitation to deepen the kiss by poking her tongue into my mouth. the feeling of our tongues brushing together pulls a moan from my throat which ultimately gets lost in her mouth.

her hands are all over me, running up and down my back, over my ass and down to my thighs while mine are rooted in her soft, blonde hair. this kiss is a lot more intimate than the last now that no one is watching us and it's making my gut clench with arousal.

i let out a mortifyingly desperate whine when she eventually pulls away from the kiss which she giggles at.

"do you like me?" she asks.

well, there's no point hiding it anymore, right?

"yeah, i like you," i reply.

she grins. "good, i like you, too."

although i'd kind of already guessed this, it still makes me feel absolutely weightless with joy.

"since when?" i ask.

"last year. you?"

i look down at my feet in embarrassment which makes chaeyoung laugh again. 

"tell me," she says.

"7th grade," i mumble.

"god, (y/n), why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"i didn't want to ruin our friendship in case you didn't like me back."

she lifts my head with two fingers and i'm relieved to see that she's smiling softly at me.

"well, i like you back," she whispers. "so, seeing as it's my birthday, will you agree to be my girlfriend?"

"really?" i ask. this is everything i've wanted for the last 6 years of my life and my brain almost refuses to believe it's finally coming true.

"really. please be my girlfriend."

"oh, chae, of course i will."

she pulls me into a hug and we both jump in surprise when our friends start clapping and cheering once again. i turn around to look at the doorway and roll my eyes seeing all 10 of them standing there watching us.

"how long have you been there?" i ask.

"since you came in," jin replies.

"yeah, that second kiss was even hotter than the first," taehyung says.

chaeyoung and i both give him the finger but he just blows us a kiss before heading back into the living room. everyone else follows him and finally chaeyoung and i are alone. she leans in to give me a gentle kiss and i swear i've never felt happier.

"i guess we should go back out," she says, although she obviously doesn't want to.

"i guess so," i agree.

"let's go on a date tomorrow, though."

"sounds amazing, i can't wait."

as i hold her in my arms the rest of the night, i can't believe how lucky i am to finally have the girl i've always wanted. it's not even my birthday but i got the best present i could have ever asked for.

i hate this so much but i want to get something out for our girl's birthday so i'm sorry but i'm posting this. hope it doesn't suck too bad