when i kissed the teacher

i know i should be paying attention, i desperately have to pass this class if i want to graduate in two weeks, but god... how the hell am i supposed to when my teacher miss park is just looking so delicious in that tight red dress? it highlights her beautiful figure so well, hugging every curve it's supposed to and leaving practically nothing to the imagination. her waist-length blonde hair is hanging in perfect beach-y curls and fuck, what i wouldn't give to run my fingers through her hair. i can feel my stomach clenching in arousal and i have to clamp my legs together, hoping it doesn't bring too much attention to myself.

miss park suddenly bends to pick something off the ground and the sight of her ass straining against her dress, no panty lines in sight, makes my heart rate speed up exponentially. i have to squeeze my eyes shut so i can't see miss park anymore but that doesn't help; in fact, it makes the images clearer. i can see her undressing, her most private parts covered in sexy white lace lingerie, but just as daydream miss park reaches down to take her panties off, i hear my name being called.

i open my eyes and immediately jump back when i find miss park's face inches away from mine. she's crouched down in front of my desk and a look around the classroom tells me we're supposed to be working independently now.

"are you okay, miss (y/l/n)?" miss park asks, concern written over her features. she probably thinks i'm feeling unwell and i feels my heart flutter at the thought that she cares about me.

from this close, i can see just how deep brown her eyes are and i can see myself easily getting lost in them if i let myself. having her knelt right in front of me, i can smell her heavenly natural scent mixed with her sweet perfume, and it is not helping my fantasies. i just want to jump onto my desk and pull her on top of me to let her have her way with me.

when miss park's expression turns even more worried at the fact that i'm not responding, i manage to push the images out of my head long enough to reply.

"i'm okay, miss park," i assure her.

"are you sure? you're bright red and you're tensed like you're in pain," she says.

she really does care, is all i can think.

"i'm sure. i'm just a little hot is all. sometimes i get random flashes of heat but they always pass."

"it sounds like you have a fever."

she automatically lifts a hand towards me and i flinch when her cool skin touches my forehead. her eyes widen in surprise, it seems she hadn't consciously reached out to touch me, and rushes out an apology.

"you feel warm, i think you should go and see the nurse," she says, rolling back onto her heels so there's more distance between us. i almost protest the sudden movement but i don't want to give her any reason to understand why i'm hot so i hold it back.

"i'm fine," i insist.

"please, miss (y/l/n). you've been like this for the whole class so i think there's a problem. i'll call nurse kim and send you down."

before i can disagree, miss park walks over to the classroom phone and makes a call down to the nurse's office.

i hear my name whispered from behind so i turn around and find my best friend lisa giving me a concerned look.

"are you okay?" she asks.

"i'm fine, lili," i assure her. "miss park thinks i'm sick and is making me go to see the nurse."

"to be fair, you do look sick," lisa says, eyes roaming over my face. "are you feeling alright?"

"yes, i feel perfectly healthy."