donor

rosé and i have been married for two years now and we've decided it's time for us to have children. seeing as we're both girls we obviously can't have children together so we've decided to ask our best couple friends jongin and chanyeol to be our donors. we've been friends with them for years and they're the only people we trust to give us our children.

we invite them over one saturday and to butter them up we offer them cakes and cookies and wine.

"what's all this for?" chanyeol asks, chuckling as he takes the glass from me.

"just being friendly," i say. rosé and i sit down in front of them and rosé slides her hand into mine to lace our fingers together.

"we actually want to ask you two something," she says. jongin and chanyeol nod and turn their attention towards us.

"so, you know we've been married for a couple of years now and we've decided that it's time for us to... start the next chapter of our life," i say.

"we obviously can't have our own children so we were wondering if you guys would be willing to be the daddies," rosé finishes. the boys share a look for a few seconds before breaking out into grins.

"we'd be honoured," jongin says. rosé and i grin back and i shoot up to hug chanyeol, tears beginning to form in my eyes.

"thank you so much," i whisper.

"of course," chanyeol replies. "we love you guys and we're so happy you trust us enough to give you your children."

i hug jongin after before going back to rosé, linking our hands again.

"which one of us would you like?" jongin asks.

"actually, both," i reply. "we decided we'd both like to have a baby so we thought maybe both of you could do it." chanyeol's smile widens and he nods excitedly.

"oh my gosh, i can't wait to give you little babies!" he cheers, shaking his hands excitedly.

"are you sure it's okay?" rosé asks.

"of course," chanyeol says, jongin nodding in agreement. "you were kind enough to give us our little girl over a year ago so of course we want to do it for you."

i smile, looking fondly down at their daughter jinah crawling around the floor. almost 2 years ago they'd come to us and asked if we'd give them a child so i was inseminated with chanyeol's sperm and i gave birth to their daughter. because of that we figured they'd agree to give us kids.

"have you decided which one of us each of you is going to have?" jongin asks.

"considering jinah is mine and chanyeol's we thought it would be best that i have jongin this time," i say. "we don't want one of our kids and yours to be full siblings when ours won't be related at all, you know?"

"makes sense," jongin agrees. we talk over how everything is going to work then set up an appointment at the clinic for the next week.

——

by the time the appointment comes, i'm beyond excited. rosé and i are sitting on beds beside each other with jongin and chanyeol behind us, impatiently waiting for the doctor to come back in with the sperm. when she does, she triple checks that they're the right ones before putting them in us.

"come back in a few weeks and we'll see how it's going," she says. we thank her then the four of us leave, chanyeol driving us to a coffee shop nearby. he and jongin go up to the counter to buy the drinks so rosé and i find a table near the window and cuddle up together.

"how are you feeling?" rosé asks, sliding her hand into mine.

"so excited," i reply. "i really hope it goes well and we both get pregnant."