dance

chaeyoung hasn't had a day off in a while as the group are busy doing their tour so the moment their managers announce they have free time, she calls me.

"hey babe," i say when i answer.
"hey," she replies. "so we have all day off tomorrow and seeing as i haven't seen you for a while, i thought you'd like to come and hang out."
"at the dorm?"
"no, i'm still at the dance studio, gotta stay in shape."
"okay, i'll meet you there."
"i love you."
"i love you, too."

it takes me 10 minutes to get to the yg building then another 5 to go up to the dance studio where i find chaeyoung. she's looking at something on her phone when i arrive so i sneak up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist, pressing a kiss to her cheek.

"finally," she mumbles, turning around in my arms to grab my cheeks and kiss me. i let my mouth open against hers and welcome her tongue past my lips, tangling it with mine.

"i've missed you so much," she whispers against my lips.

"i've missed you more," i reply. she kisses me again before pulling away to smile her most adorable smile at me.

"have the other girls gone?" i ask.

"yeah, they were too tired," she says.

"so it's just us?" i wiggle my eyebrows at her but she just rolls her eyes.

"i have to practice," she says.

"fine," i grumble, pouting. she giggles and effectively kisses the pout off my lips. "well, as long as i'm here, you could teach me a dance."

"which one do you want to learn?" she asks.

"forever young is my favourite," i say.

"okay, i'll teach you."

she goes through all of the moves slowly then leaves it to me to try but i epically fail. she giggles at me so i smack her arm, pouting at her again.

"okay, sorry," she says. "let's go again, yeah? we'll go slowly together."

we spend the next hour going through the dance until i can dance it almost as well as she can. once the music has stopped, i collapse on the floor in a puddle of sweat, panting harder than i ever have. chaeyoung sits beside me and runs her hand through my hair.

"how do you do this every day?" i ask breathless.

"you get used to it," she replies. she lies down beside me so i turn over to face her.

"i'm so proud of you, you know," i say.

"why?" she asks.

"because of everything you've managed to accomplish." i take her hand in mine and hold it against my chest. "i know you're really busy and we don't get to see each other often but honestly i can't bring myself to mind. you're doing what you love and you're doing amazing so i'm happy. i love you and i'm so proud of everything you've done in the past few years."

chaeyoung sniffles, pouting cutely at me then scoots closer to kiss me.

"thank you, i love you," she whispers. i whisper the words back before pulling her closer so she's lying on me.

"let's go back to my apartment," i say.

"i'm too tired to do anything," she says.

"oh god, me too," i reply. "i just want to have a bath then get in bed together and cuddle for the rest of the night.

"that sounds amazing," she says.

"then maybe tomorrow we can come back and you can teach me another dance."

chaeyoung sits up so she can see me and smiles prettily.

"i would love that. anything to spend time with you."

so this idea came to me last night and i thought it was really cute! i hope you enjoyed it :)