practice

in this, (y/n) is the 5th member of blackpink!

will be back to requests soon :)

when i got asked to be in a drama, i was over the moon. i've always wanted to be an actress but i've never had the chance to try before so i'm both surprised and insanely grateful that i've been given the chance. 

however, i'm also terrified because this drama has a kissing scene and i haven't kissed anyone on screen before. of course i've kissed people, i am 23, but not in front of other people and not when i didn't have feelings for them. so, in order to be ready for this, i figured that i needed to practice kissing someone i wasn't dating.

and who better than the members i live with?

the only problem was how to approach one of them and ask. i knew that my request was a little odd so i had to figure out which one of them might say yes. flipping through them in my mind, i immediately ruled out jisoo and jennie. don't get me wrong, i'm close to both of them and love them a lot, but i think they'd be less receptive to the idea.

for a minute, i thought about asking lisa. she is very affectionate and likes to kiss all of us (on the cheeks), but then i figured it probably wasn't a great idea. i just didn't think either of us would be very comfortable with it and i didn't want it to ruin our group dynamic.

so, i was left with rosie.

i was a little surprised at how the idea didn't weird me out. i mean, she is the one that i'm closest to in the group so i figured she'd try and help me out, but why was i not weirded out by the thought of kissing her?

i don't let myself think about it too much before i approach her to ask if she'll help me. luckily she's sitting alone on the couch when i find her so i drop down beside her and wrap an arm around her waist.

"what's up, (y/n)?" she asks, playing with the bottom of my hair.

"i was wondering if you could help me with something," i say.

"of course, what do you need?"

i don't want to bring up the topic out in the open so i sit up and grab her hand then pull her into my bedroom. she looks thoroughly confused until i hand her a copy of my script and she seems to catch on just a little.

"you want me to help you run lines?" she asks.

"sort of," i reply. "i just found out there's a...kissing scene...and i was wondering if you'd help me practice."

her eyes widen in surprise, obviously not expecting me to ask that, but, to my relief, she agrees.

"thank you," i say gratefully. "i really just want to make sure i do a good job because it's my first acting gig."

"yeah, of course. i'm happy to help."

i thank her again as i sit down beside her and open the script to the right page. she does the same then looks to me and nods to let me know she's ready to start.

reading through the lines is simple, they're just your stereotypical main leads confessing their love for each other, but then it's time for the kiss. rosie and i exchange a quick look and before she can change her mind,, i lean in and press my lips to hers.

it's a little awkward at first as obviously we've never kissed before, but when i open my mouth a little, we both get more comfortable. one her hands finds its way onto my neck and she cups the side of it in order to pull me closer. my own hands move to bracket her hips and she takes advantage of my new position to deepen the kiss more.

once again, i'm surprised by how natural it feels to be kissing her. before now i'd never thought about it but now i feel like i don't want to stop. her lips are so soft, they fit perfectly between my own, and she's such a good kisser. everything about the way she kisses is setting my nerves on fire. how her thumb strokes along my jawline, how her tongue brushes against my own every so often, how she tugs on my bottom lip with her teeth, and, most importantly, how she lets out soft whimpers and moans into my mouth every few seconds. i make sure to file those sounds away in the back of my mind because of how much they make my heart flutter.

i must have gotten a little carried away at some point because when we finally break apart from the kiss after who knows how long, i have her basically pinned down on the bed. looking into her eyes, i see that hers look a little glazed over which turns my stomachs into knots. i drag my eyes down her face and when they land on her kiss-swollen, red lips, i want to lean in and kiss her all over again.

i don't, though. instead i sit up and hold a hand out to pull her up as well. for some reason i suddenly can't look at her and she seems to be in the same boat as she's staring so intensely down at her feet.

"that was..." i couldn't finish that sentence, i had no words on how to describe what that kiss was.

"yeah," rosie breathes.

"do we need to talk about what happened?"

"i think we might."

she finally lifts her eyes to look at me and i can see the desire to kiss me again flash through her eyes.

"but not right now," i say, hoping she understand what i'm trying to ask her.

"not right now," she agrees. and then she leans over and kisses me again. we will definitely have to talk about our relationship soon but right now i'm content to just kiss her again.

thank god for my acting career.

sorry for not updating in a while, i hope you guys like this :D