END

A/n:
I promise that this is the very last chapter. I know that it's what, a year now but I finally decided to publish this since it's been on draft for a year. I didn't put much effort into it though and it's just a comfort for those who wanted an END.

Muzan's veins pulsed tremendously, anger filled his veins as he ignored his fake family's pleads. The feeling of similarity of his sister was completely wiped out, only one thing can explain that.

Her beheading

In a fit of rage, he let's go of his crumpled papers and moved them to his wife's head and placing it on her skull.

"D-dear?" She stutters, confused at the action.

Suddenly, Muzan grips her head with great force.

"AAAAHHHH!!!" the woman screams loudly, feeling his nails grow and pierce her skin and delicate skull. The crack echoed throughout the room they were in.

The child could only stare at her mother in fear as she witnessed her 'father' hurt her mother.

"Stop making so much NOISE!!!" Muzan growls as he threw her body on the wall, leaving a dent on it. The woman's lifeless body fall to the floor with a soft thud, scaring the little girl with them.

"M-mommy?" She stutters, her whole body trembling. She was too confused and scared to move a muscle.

"And YOU"

The girl flinches, her throat dries up as she caught a glimpse of her 'father's' glowing red eyes.

"D-daddy-

In a split second, the wall behind her gets sliced in half. . .along with her body.

Muzan glared down at the two lifeless bodies, only stepping over the girl's corpse as it was nothing but garbage.

"Nakime" he calls on the in his head, still continuing his way out of the room. His brows furrowed deeply as he couldn't seem to control his anger.

"Master, it's time for- " the maid says only to be cut off as her head rolls off the floor.

"Yes, Muzan-sama?"  Nakime answers, her hands were already positioned on her biwa and is just awaiting his orders.

"Call everyone" Muzan orders as he stretched his arm and back.

" . . .Everyone?" Nakime asks, it hasn't been long since the last meeting. Its surprising to have a meeting in the same year, it's like a 'miracle'.

"Did I stutter?"  Muzan remarks, his patience was running thin. He needed to hurry, after all. . . It's his precious sister and  informant death.

Nakime bits her lip, she could feel his annoyance despite being so far away. "N-no" she replies.

"Then get to it!"

"H-hai"

£*£*£*£*£

Tang!

A strum of the infamous biwa woman echoes through out the infinity fortress. No structure had changed. . .It just added.

Tang! Tang! Ta-

There it goes again, but this time, it was accompanied by loud thud.

"Owie~ Why does Nakime-chan always be so rough with me?" Douma whines, rubbing his back as he was just carelessly transported through a door that then makes him land on the wooden floor.