Sleepover--

All the pillars waited at the backdoor of the main Ubuyashiki house. They were all too nervous to enter, not having any permission from their master.

"I-Im so n-nervous" Mitsuri stammered, fiddling with her fingers as she stood by Rengoku with her pillow, futon and a wrapped sakura mochis.

Rengoku laughs and hastily pats her shoulder, "Don't be nervous my dear Mitsuri!" Rengoku smiles, inside, he hid his nervousness.

Obanai sneaked a glare to Rengoku before turning away.

"Didn't know you spent a night at Y/n's room last night" Uzui says to Sanemi who was in his pyjamas holding a wrapped ohagi's.

Sanemi glared at him, "The demon forced me. She fell asleep and wouldn't let go" he grumbled.

Uzui laughs, "Haha! You're weak to humans, Sanemi" he joked.

An irk mark appeared at the wind hashira's head, "Whaaaat--

"Hello!"

The pillars turned to the side to see Tanjiro and his crew.

"O-oh...we're late..." Tanjiro nervously says.

"Don't worry, the hostess of ours still haven't arrived" Shinobu reassured them, leaving Giyu's side.

"I'm glad" Tanjiro breathes a sigh of relief before turning to his two friends.

Zenitsu held Inosuke's back collar robe, preventing him from bothering the pillars.

"Fight me!! Fight me-- let go of me!!" Inosuke screams, thrashing, trying to get away from Zenitsu's hold.

Zenitsu groans in annoyance, "Stop it you boar head!"

Tanjiro glance beside him and smiled sweetly at his little sister. He pats her head who leaned in his touch in return.

"Mpmh--

BANG!!

The door bangs wide to reveal the demoness.

She jumps out and lands on the dirt ground, they hear something crash and quickly looked back at the open door.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK ARE YOU DOING?!?! I just bathed you!!" F/n screams in annoyance before hurrying up to catch her.

Their eyes followed the both friends. One giggled, seeing this as fun while the other panted and begins to huff in anger.

"I told you I didn't like the Sakura perfume!!" Y/n yelled back as she avoided F/n's flying hands.

"I just told you that it would suit you!!" He replied.

"Bleh! I wanted roses!" She lets out a tongue before jumping up and landing on his shoulders which made him loose footing and made him unbalanced.

Y/N's eyes widened, she realized that she was falling too late. Closing her eyes and waiting for the impact, she stiffened up.

Feeling no impact, she opened an eye. "...Huh?"

"Are you ok, Y/n-san?" Gyomei asked, looking at her with his blind eyes.

Y/n blushed, "A-arigato!" She exclaims before hurrying to stand up.

F/n only frowned at her flustered face, "Hey! Stop blushing over there and start tour damn sleepover!" He fumed, rubbing the spot on his behind as it ached in pain.

Y/N's blush was gone in an instant as she glared at the Kakushi. "I know that!"

Turning to the other pillars, she sighed them to follow her before entering the house.

Sanemi glanced at the before groaning at their she attitudes. Since he had already came in once,he lost embarrassment and forced himself in. "Hurry up" he grumbles before following the demoness who stood in the hallway waiting for them.

Shinobu follows in, then Mitsuri and Obanai. Giyu, Muichiro next and Uzui and Rengoku. Gyomei bowed to the trio before walking in. Tanjiro, his sister and crew then followed the large man.

Y/n smiles and clapped her hands, "finally you're all in! Follow me now!" She exclaimed before skipping away.

Almost all of them had silent footsteps, not wanting to disturbance their master with his rest. All of them except Sanemi. And Tanjiro's crew had irk marks.

Y/n's footsteps echoed throughout the house after all. But as they passed their master's room, the door opened to reveal Amane.

"Good evening Amane-sama" they all greeted, bowing slightly to show respect to the wife.

Amane smiles ever so slightly before turning her head to the demoness, still not leaving the room. "Y/n-san, please be quiet today. You don't have to show yourself" she states.

"Oh, ok!" The demoness responds.

She only gave out noisy footsteps to show that she didn't leave the house without their permission. But since all Hashira's were present, it was alright to be quiet.

Her skips turned to silent steps. They watched as she slithered her way to the door at the end of the hall.

"Quickly! Don't dawdle!"she whispered(yelled) to the pillars.

Y/n then opens the door and went straight in with Sanemi close behind her.

"You can go in, Sanemi! You know where to sit now after all" she smiled before pushing him in to her room.

She waited at the bottom of the stairs for the others, seeing the butterfly pattern, "Shinobu-san! Quick!" She exclaimed before giggling as she entered the room.

Shinobu could only giggle at the childishness and followed her, the others close behind her. "She's full of life" she giggled.

Mitsuri nods beside her, "S-she's very different f-from the rumors!" She stuttered.

The insect hashira nodded, "Yes...very different indeed"