Tamayo=friend

Standing next to Muzan and Tamayo, she puffed out a smoke as she finished breathing in from the cigarette.

Tamayo coughs a little and slightly covers her nose as the smoke goes by her. Muzan didn't glance at neither demon females beside him and just continued walking down the mountain.

"Nii-sama, why can't we just ask Nakime-chan to retrieve us? If she did we wouldn't have to walk to the base" Y/n  asked as she then continued to use her cigarette.

"..." Muzan didn't reply to y/n's question and continued walking like he didn't hear anything.

Tamayo watched as Y/n pouted childishly but didn't dare open her mouth again, Tamayo's purple eyes stared at the girl who had exact same resemblance to the monster of a man infront of her.

"Are they siblings? They look so alike" Tamayo wondered, as the aura they both possessed were the same.

"Hey....Tamayo right?" Y/N's honeyed voice calls out.

Tamayo's round eyes glanced at the girl who had called to her.

"W-What is it?" Tamyo's taut voice filled with fear asked.

"Do you like Onee-sama?" Y/N's cheerful voice asked innocently at the painfully suffering Tamayo.

Tamayo gawked, surprised at the question Y/n asked. She clenched her hands tightly and answered as polite as she could.

"W-well...

Before she could finish, Y/n walked closer to her, so close that Y/n bumped their shoulders.

It was a sign from Y/n that meant she liked her.

Y/n always felt bad for the demons that Muzan transformed with his blood. Despite Y/n having the same skills as he did, she never used it by force.

"You don't have to answer Tamayo-san, I know how you feel"

Tamayo relaxed her gripped hands and smiles at her.
"Thank you...

"Y/n"

"H-huh?" Tamayo exclaimed, confused.

Y/n only smiles
"Y/n, it's my name! And I want you to call me that!" Y/n requested.

Tamayo worried and tied to object
"B-but!"

Y/n pout childishly and crosses her arms. Puffing out her cheeks cutely, she childishly says.
"No! I want you to call me by my name!" She insisted.

Tamayo gnawed at her bottom lip and peeked at what Muzan's reaction would be, seeing as he didn't look mad, she calmed down.

"O-of course...Y/n-sama"

"No!"

"What?"

"Call me Y/n, no honorifics" Y/n orders.