Yoriichi

Y/n walked by Tamayo's side,  Muzan had business near the bamboo place and brought the two girls with him.

Y/n puffed out a smoke as she used her cigarette. Tamayo only walked silently with her head down while Muzan walked ahead of them with his black kimono.

The red eyed girl took a glance at the older demon beside her. Frowning at Tamayo's sad expression, she kept quiet and kept on walking.

"Onii-sama!~ Are we gonna eat yet-- oof!"

Y/n rubbed her face and walked back a bit. She stared at Muzan's back and wondered why he stopped so abruptly.

From the corner of her eye, she sees Tamayo get tensed, probably because she just bumped into the progenitor.

"Why did you stop onii-chan?" Y/n asked as she stepped to the side to peek on what was in the front.

"Who's that?" Y/n inquired as she observed the long haired man infront of them.

The hairs on the back of Y/N's neck stood up as chill went up her spine. She backed away as the atmosphere turned cold. Hiding behind Tamayo, she gripped Tamayo's kimono, her hand shaking.

As it was quiet, Muzan said.
"I am no longer interested in swordsman who use breathing"

SLASH!!

The bamboos behind the man split in half. Since Muzan possessed fearsome speed and long reach he could easily destroy anything without moving.

Y/n stared as the long haired man run up to Muzan and took out all his hearts and brains.

Gasping, she immediately went to run to Muzan's side, before she could get near her bloodied brother, her hand was cut off.

"Onii---

"Ah!" Y/n screamed as the pain was agonizing. She held her remaining arm and grit her teeth to suppress the pain.

"Y/n!" Tamayo called out as she pulled back the demoness to her side.

Muzan tried to move towards Y/n but to no avail. He cannot let go of his head and neck as he would surely die and leave his sister.

He could only react by groaning,  his eyes darted to her sliced hand and anger filled his entire being.

The man notices this and asked.

"What is the value of a life to you?" The calm man asked to Muzan.

Y/n stood behind Tamayo as she waited for her hand to heal.

Unbeknownst to her, the expression on Tamayo's face was filled with hope. The death of Muzan, the man she dreaded was close.

Muzan didn't answer the man, instead, his face turned dark red with anger.

As the man went to kill him, he grinded his teeth as the option that was left is not easy. Taking a glance at his scared sister, he had no choice but it was the only way to survive.

He then exploded into tiny pieces, Y/n watched in worry as the man had sliced majority of them.

As soon as the man notices that nothing can be done, he turned to the two girls.

Y/n gawked in horror as Tamayo had apparently wished for her brother's demise.

"You almost did it..."

Y/n turned to Tamayo
"What?" She asked the demoness.

She watches as Tamayo kneels to the floor and tear her hair out in anger.

"Ta-Tamayo?" She stutters. Her hands shake in disbelief.

"I WISH THAT FILTHY MAN HAD DIED!! MUZAN KIBUTSUJI!!"

Y/N gasps at the woman's statement. She watched as the man kneels beside her

"I'm not dying... Why am I not dying?"

She listened as Tamayo spill everything about Muzan and her. The man even asked if Tamayo wanted to help him defeat Muzan.

"This bitch!!"

Y/n raised her hand and slapped Tamayo across the face. Tamayo held her cheek as it throbbed in pain.

"Y/n..."

"You bitch!! How could you?!" Y/n screamed at her angrily. Her veins showed and tears fell down as she glared at the demoness.

"My brother almost died!!--

"He is the proeginator of demons Y/n! He killed my family!!--

"It was your fault!!" Y/n screams

"How is it My fault?!" Tamayo snapped back.

"You were the one who agreed being a demon remember?! It was your fault you ate them! Not onii-sama's!!"

Y/n grabs a handful of Tamayo's black hair and forcefully pulled it. She hit Tamayo as she continued pulling on her hair.

"Stop it!"

"No!!--

!!!

Y/n suddenly collapsed to the ground. Tamayo let down her arms that she used to shield herself from the demoness.

"W-What happened?" She mutters, confused to how the girl collapsed.

The man then puts his arms under Y/N's knees and back and then carried her up.

"We will have her on the headquarters, she may have more information about him" he tells Tamayo.

Tamayo scurried up
"But why can't I be the one who--

"You can be easily overpowered by her. If you were the one to watch over her then she would've escaped easily"

Tamayo gulped nervously but gave in as soon as Yoriichi's comrades went near. Their footsteps echoed as they hurried

Tamayo gives in and runs away. Yoriichi stared at her running figure before walking towards his comrades.

"Yoriichi!"

"Who's that?"

"What happened"

Yoriichi stared at them as they looked at the demoness on his arms.
"A valuable demon"