Memory

". . . I have to do that?" Tanjiro asks in disbelief. His eyes wide as he stared at the pale looking demoness that sat weakly infront of him. "But. . . No one has has the forms for it" he continues.

Y/n facepalms, her hands clenching at the boy. "Geez, I forgot about that" she thought, sighing. "But wait! Didn't Yoriichi tell me that Tanjiro's ancestor decided to copy the forms as a dance?"

The demoness gasps and held Tanjiro's hands. "That's it!" She exclaims, surprising Tanjiro.

"W-what is?"

"Isn't there a dance your family does?!" She asks. "I've heard this thanks to S/n! She should've kept her mouth shut!" Y/n thought happily.

Well, that is the only thing they have in common, they both can't keep their mouths shut. The only difference is, S/n likes to rant in her head rather than the mouth.

Tanjiro looks to the side. "Well yes, we do actually" Tanjiro replies.

"Then do the dance!" She says happily. "Those are the forms, you know!" She says, pointing it out to him before grabbing his hand and pulling him down to the ground.

"Do the dance right now, I know the forms. . . Kinda" Y/n muttered, pulling her coat closer to herself. "Anyways, better get to it before I die or they find me. . . Which gets here first I guess" she adds, sighing.

Grabbing a random branch, she gives it to Tanjiro and sits down on porch. "Do it!" She shouts at him.

"Eh?! But I can't just use a random wood! The dance was made for the-

"Fairy? God? Wisp? I don't care!" Y/n says, her patience running out. "The dance you guys made are from a demon slayer! Not a god! So you're not disrespecting anyone" she groans, she had no time for this. Especially since she had something to talk about with Kagaya.

Tanjiro bites his cheek and glances at the branch, unsure to whether continue on with it.

"Hey! We- I don't have all night!" Y/n cuts him out of his thought. A cough escapes her lips, with it a small drop of blood which she wiped away into her kimono.

Sighing, Tanjiro does as she say.

"F-fine"

#############

". . ."

Tanjiro panted and sweated profusely. His knees aching as his breath. He hadn't completed the breathing technique yet, his lungs was about to give up. "I-is that ok?!" Tanjiro panted heavily, tightly closing his eyes as fatigue came over him.

". . ." Y/n stared at the wood and back at him and smiles. "Yeah, it was perfect. You and you're family really outdid yourselves" she praises him, her eyes softer than before.

"Rest, Tanjiro" Y/n tell the boy who gave up on his self and fall to the floor, sleeping.

Y/n's lip form a line as he stared at him before walking over and patting his head. "Poor boy" she thought.

Glancing at the moon, she sighs and turns away. "Better go to Kagaya"

A/n

Ok, sorry for the short as fuck chapter.

I just saw a new trailer for the infinity train and watched it,

When I was watching it:

When I see Akaza:

When I heard his voice:

Aftermath:

Let me just tell, it's heaven, absolutely heaven