Confusion

A/n
For my sake please notice the small details so it'll make sense.

And btw, I have this random book that will contain all announcements and what not, drawings too. So please add it if you want to keep up with the announcements, since some does not particularly look at my message board.
And also, this is a short chapter. Spent my day drawing you see.

"I. . .I d-didn't do it. . .I s-swear. . ."

Tanjiro's brow furrowed at what the demoness had just whispered

Tanjiro's brow furrowed at what the demoness had just whispered. Confusion came into mind.

"What do you mean I didn't do it? Don't you see yourself clearly the one who killed him?" He wondered as he scanned her eyes and smelled no lie. Only fear.

Suddenly she faced him completely, "P-please get out of here! S-she will come and harm you a-all! I don't want Muzan-nii to h-hurt you guys more!" Y/N cried out to him. Her eyes held fear and anxiousness as she stared at his maroon orbs.

"What do you mean...?" He asks, mad confused at what she's saying.

Zenitsu gulped as he could hear hearts pounding in the demoness. He could hear how much fear she felt. The beat alone was enough to make his bones shake.

Before she could open her mouth again, she seemed to halt her movement and calm down. Tanjiro immediately noticed the change as he couldn't suddenly smell her emotions anymore. As if it was blocked out again.

The fear in her eyes was no more as the irises slit once more, like a cat. Her tears stopped streaming down her face as she wiped the off completely.

The blonde's eyes widened as her heart beats calmed down almost immediately. Not slowly but immediately. "That's not normal. . ." He thought as he squints his eyes on her.

"Oh dear oh dear~ Did I call him that again?~ Geez~" Y/n cooed as she slowly covered her mouth shamefully with her kimono sleeve.

Turning back to the decapitated head and broken down body of F/n, she grabs his head slow. Stroking his cheek, she smiles. "I have forgotten how handsome you were~ I shouldn't have killed you"

Her smile then disappeared, a frown replacing it. Throwing the head away on the ground, she grounded her teeth. "But if I didn't kill you then that brat would come resurface again" she growled in anger.

Tanjiro paid no mind to what she said and immediately knew something was wrong. The fact that she seemed like a different person was dawning on him.The fear and anxiousness he smelt on her earlier was gone in a flash. Emotions aren't like that. . .He knows that. Her eyes that held her emotions earlier had now changed as her iris was now cat-like like before.

His fists clenched tightly. . .

"Who are you?!" He exclaims as he glared at her straight in the eye.  Veins poked out his skin as he bathed in anger.

Silence came next as the demoness did not answer him, instead stared at him with wide eyes. "He noticed?!" She thought panicking. For centuries she had kept the brat in her yet for once she accidentally lost control, someone immediately noticed the difference.

Not knowing that he surprisingly could smell her uneasiness, she tried bluffing. "Hm? What do you mean, Tanjiro-kun? I'm Y/n" she bluffed, her smile strained.

Tanjiro frowned at the lie, "No you're not!"

.                                                               ..                                                               ..                                                               .

,
This is that brat's fault! If she only stayed put then may be Onii-sama would not get mad!

But she just had to fucking warn them didn't she?!

I thought, fuming in my thoughts as I sneaked a glare at the boy glaring at me. His maroon eyes reminding me of that man in that brat's memories.

Especially that hanafunda earings. Maybe that's why Onii-sama sent demons to kill him.

Poor boy isn't he, S/n?

I gulp at the brat's soft timid voice. So unlike mine.

What do you want brat? Don't you see I'm busy?!

Don't be like that S/n.

Shut up and stay quiet. Onii-sama will punish you if you keep destroying my plans!

You really think he would do that to me, S/n? As long as I act like you then he won't do that you know~ after all, Muzan-nii favor you deeply.

Grinding my teeth, I growl in anger. Shut up, Y/n.

After all, I'm the original owner of that body you're using.

This body is mine too.

It was mine first and still is.