19

As silence dragged on. Y/n stared at Shinobu's hair pin, the design similar.

"I feel like I've seen her before?" Y/n wondered

"Is there something on my face?" Shinobu asks, annoyance evident on her tone and voice. She sends a strained smile, holding back her anger.

Y/n waves her hands frantically and shakes her head.
"No, no! It's just that you look familiar"

"Oh, I'm a part of the pillars. Maybe it was because of that--

Suddenly, Y/n claps her hands loudly. She then points at the butterfly hairpin.
"It's not your face! Its his hairpin!. I've seen it before!" Y/n exclaims.

The others glanced worried for Shinobu, knowing her sister had died by the hands of an upper moon.

Shinobu's eyes darkened, her aura turned murderous. Her smiles tightens as well as her knuckles turned white from it's clenching tightly.
"I'll fight first, is that ok?" She asked the demoness.

Y/n nods happily and runs to the pillar. Her skin burned as she stayed under the sun. The other's eyes widened.

"Is she suicidal?!"They all thought.

Y/n stops infront of Shinobu and raises a hand at her. Her palm infront of Shinobu's face.

"Blood demon technique: puppet master"

____________________________________
|
|Puppet Master:
|
|Y/n moves her hand and faces it |at her selected target, she watches her target's memories as well as hers. It is to connect dots and select the perfect enemy.

|
___________________________Special Skill____

Y/n possesses a skill that makes her receive fragments of memories from demons that receive generous amount of Muzan's blood.

For example, She knew Tamayo killed her family due to being unable to hold her hunger.

_____________

"What are you doing?" Shinobu questioned.

"Ah! I'm picking the right upper moon for ya. I can't have you fighting without emotions" the demoness states

Y/n closes her eyes. Her left face crumbling slowly. Her minds starts to hurt as she checked every memory.

"I can use that demon.... oh! There it is!"

________

Despite Y/n not being there when Muzan picked out his upper moons. She knows who they are due to her skill.

________

The demoness moves away and returns quickly to the shade.

"Did you find the correct one?" The insect pillar asked her while she tilted her head.

Y/n glanced back to Shinobu while climbing up the wooden platform.
"Hm? Oh, yeah. I did"

"That's good~"

The demon nods and climbed the wooden platform successfully. She sighs, the pain of not being able to use her full physical power sucked.Y/n stands up and turned around to them, a smile adorning her face.
"Let's start then!" She announced.

Shinobu trudges forward while the others stepped back, giving space for the upcoming fight. All quiet as they eagerly wanted to see a upper demon's strength.