Puppet

The upper moons all groaned and held their head as they sat up.

"What... was that?" Akaza groaned holding his head.

"Was that the sister?" Daki hissed, her head still in pain. Her hair in a mess.

"I don't--

Thump!

***

"He isn't d-dead yet?!" A burgundy haired boy exclaimed confused as he covered his unconscious sister.

A dark haired male's eyes widen, "What?!" He exclaims, surprised before doing a monk's robe cut on Rui's body.

"Y-Y/n?! Are you ok?!" F/n yells worriedly at the demoness who suddenly falls to the ground.

He shakes her body, trying to get a reply. But a second later, she stumbles up.

"...Y/n?"

Tanjiro coughs up blood as he was suddenly kicked away. He could hear his ribs crack as he lands on a tree.

"Is this the kid that killed Rui?... wait... his rank is too low--

SLICE!

Y/n stops as the regenerating head of Rui was cut off again. She turns to who had cut her, "A hashira..." She thought.

Giyu clicks his tongue as the small boy's body kicks him. Though was thankful that he had just blocked it at the right time.

"That kick would blow my head off!" He thought before jumping back only to gasp as Rui's body suddenly appears behind him.

"When--

Kick!!

"He's somewhat fast... but he's still pretty slow" Y/n thought as she watched as he lands gracefully on the ground.

Not wanting to waste time, she immediately raises her hands and recalls Rui's blood art.

"Blood demon art, cutting red rotation" she(he) mumbles.

He dark haired hashira gulps. It wasn't visible to Tanjiro since his rank was way too low. But a thread had came up to him from the side and was only a second late to realize the glint it had.

Being a hashira, he knows how to use his sword. Hence that's why his sword rarely broke.

He successfully deflected the single thread but he could see that it punched a small hole in his sword.

"What the hell is happening?!" He thought, panic setting in.

F/n watches in horror as the demoness kicks a foundation off her underground room.

"S-stop that Y/n! What has gotten into you?!" He yells as he holds the demoness's arms back.

Shiver crawled up his back as his eyes met her blank eyes.

Giyu tries blocking the blood art of Rui, but the possibility of his sword getting cut scared him.

"I'll just evade it then!" He thought before jumping away to avoid the countless rotating red threads.