Kimono

At the same day, Kaguya Ubuyashiki had planned to continue Tanjiro's case and trial, as to calm the hashira's.

He had called all the pillar's first thing in the morning to make it fast as possible. They all awaited him outside of their usual meeting place.

"Good thing Master let us have another trial to the Kamado" Uzui spoke, facing his other comrades.

"I-I know right? M-master really w-wants us to have the c-closure we w-wanted" Mitsuri stuttered fluttered.

"I wonder what's taking so long" Muichiro mumbled, making the others question it too.

They grew quiet until...

Thump! Thump! Thump!

The 9 hashira's turned to the estate where they heard the loud footsteps which was acquainted with a rather noisy male kakushi.

"What's happening?"Shinobu asked herself as they all stared at the commotion.

"Eek! I told you...I'm not...that!...no!...get away from....F/n!" Y/n's shouts rang in their ears, though since it was inside the house, they couldn't quite understand the full sentence.

"Master!!....aaaah! Stop it F/n!...no!" She continued as well as the thumps and the harsh opening of the doors.

Suddenly, the door to the platform snapped open to reveal Y/n with a kakushi panting behind her.

"Huh? The trial was today?! Why didn't you tell me F/n?!" She complained to the male kakushi who was looking like a puddle

He catches his breathe and glared at her, "What do you mean I didn't tell you?! You kept running away when I told you to change out of your clothes!" He fumed, sweat trickling down his chin.

The demoness looked in thought and snapped her fingers, "Oh yeah! Sorry about that, let's hurry then!" She quickly said before grabbing his back collar and dragging him to her room.

"I told you to stop dragging me!" He exclaimed as he was being dragged away.

"Whaaat!? Didn't hear youuu!" She yelled out, her once getting smaller and smaller as she got farther away.

The pillar's stood quiet as they had just witnessed that.

Obanai glanced at Sanemi who wore a light tint of pink on his cheeks, "Is he...blushing?"

"Ubuyashiki-sama, is visiting" two of his older daughters announced before opening the door.

The pillar's bowed in respect and awaited Kaguya to start. "Is the weather beautiful today?" He muttered though no one answered. He then glanced up to the sky and savored the feeling of the sun in his skin.

Looking back to the pillars, he smiled. "Sorry for having you see Y/n like that. She's been full of life since the last night's event" he informed them.

"It's ok,Ubuyashiki-sama, we don't mind" Rengoku replied.

"But what do you mean last night's events?" Rengoku continued, curious to what the man meant.

"It appears that Y/n was getting friendly to Sanemi and Tanjiro that she even (forced) let them sleep with her" he informed them.

The pillars snapped their heads to Sanemi who bit his cheek in embarrassment.

"..." Sanemi only stayed quiet, not knowing what to say.

Thump! Thump! Thump! Shrakk!!

The door slides open abruptly. Making them flinch at the sudden action.

"Ubuyashiki-samaaaaaaaa!!!"

They stared at the loud demoness, "It seems that you

They stared at the loud demoness, "It seems that you...somehow listened to F/n" Kaguya remarks at her.

"She didn't!!" F/n screamed from inside the house.

She smiles and hops around, soon, F/n came running, panting as soon as he stopped. "Oh, hi F/n!" She greeted, smiling ever so brightly.

He blushed at the gesture, but it soon turned into a glare. "You! I told to wait! Your kimono isn't even on properly!" He scolded her before dragging her away. "Your not joining them until your fixed properly" he stated sternly.

"Waaaah!!! Nooo!!" The demoness whined, thrashing around until they were out of the room.

The pillar's stared at them silently, before Kaguya chuckled. "Let is start the trial then"