Burden

"OYAKATA-SAMA!!!!!"

The two daughters covered both Kaguya's ears.  As you were practically screaming just beside him.

"Please don't do that, Y/n-san is very...sensitive" Ninchika explains as both she and her sister, Hinaki, uncover Oyakata-sama's ears.

Y/n dove right into Kagaya's arms which was opened for her. She nuzzles in his warmth while elephant tears rolled down her porcelain face.

"Oyakata-sama!! They're bullying me again!! They even threw a sword at me!! How cruel!!" She ranted. Her grip on his kimono tightened as she cried.

He pats her hair lovingly. Y/n was like a fresh air to him as no one was a more of a cry baby than her.

______

Her attitude had changed due to the Descendants of the Ubuyashiki spoiling her to not make her angry and demolish the headquarters.

They had only kept her since she was one of the most powerful demoness that was written down the history of Ubuyashiki lineage as the same with Muzan.

If Muzan is the king and the upper moon were the ministers, then Y/n was the princess.

___________

"Yes, yes" Ubuyashiki hums.

Y/n sits up and points to Muichiro, the one who had thrown the sword.

"He threw it Oyakata-sama! I followed the sword's movement like you told me to!" Y/n beams. Her emotions flipped so quickly. One minute she was crying and the next she is smiling.

"Of course, that's what I taught you didn't I?" He says.

"Yes!"

The pillars stared at Y/n, flabbergasted. The infamous Y/n, known for her strength and evil deeds were now infront of them completely different from what they've heard.

"Are you sure this is the Y/n ?" Shinobu asked.

Y/n turns to her and hops up.
"In the flesh!" She grinned.

"The Y/n?" Uzui questioned again.

"Yup!

"The one who did many evil deeds?"Rengoku added, not believing the female one bit.

Y/n gasps and puts her hands on her hips.
"Hey! I didn't do evil deeds! I just followed Onii-sama's orders!"

"The eater of innocents?" Gyoumei cried.

Y/n stomped her feet on the wooden floor and puffed her cheeks out. She waves her hands around as another tantrum sets in.

"Waah!! You guys are making me evil! Who the heck said I eat innocents!?!" She yells

"Well... You eat humans..." Muichiro blatantly stated.

Y/n points a finger at all of them.
"I eat criminals ok?! Know the murderer at southwest region? He killed countless children you know! So I~ ate him!" She boasts.

"I don't eat pure humans. I see if you're pure or not. Depending on the color of your innards"

"B-but why do you eat criminals?" Mitsuri joined.

"To carry sins" Oyakata-sama acknowledge.

The hashiras turned to Oyakata-sama in confusion.

"To... carry sins?" Obanai asked.

Kaguya nods.

"She doesn't only eat simple criminals. She eats criminals who regretted doing the wrong thing they did. She'd always ask for the permission to eat them" Hinaki states.

"She always promises to carry the sins herself since it was all she could do to repay the human race Muzan had dared to kill" Nichika continues.

"And--

"My, my~" y/n moaned.

All of them turned to Y/n Who was staring at the box that Sanemi holds.

"What is it, Y/n?" Kaguya asks the demoness,

She leaned over the platform but pulled back once the sun hits her.

She then points at the box.

"She carries many burdens Oyakata-sama...."

Her eyes then quickly darted to Giyuu.
"Ahh!~ look at those burdens!"

Giyuu flinched but did not say a word.

Her eyes scanned all of them in one go, she smiles. A blush on her face as she drooled.
"You all carry heavy burdens!~ kyaah!~"

She then turned to Tanjiro and turned quiet.

Her legs trembled as she stared at him.

"Haha... hah...HAHAHAAHA!! You're the one! Those hanafunda earings... I remember those..."

"These are my family's heirlooms" Tanjiro explained.

"Say, Tanjiro-kun. Do you know..."

Y/n leans to him and whispers.

"... Tamayo-san?"

Tanjiro nods hesitantly, Y/n leaned back and smirks.

"Tell her to burn in hell the next time you see her."

Tanjiro frowns at her, a glare sent her way.

"Why?" He inquires.

"Just ask her that yourself. Tell her that if she gets in my reach she's dead. Got it? "

"..y-yeah"

Y/n claps her hands happily. And jogs to Oyakata's side again.

"Oyakata-sama, can I show them my power?" She childishly asks. Using her puppy eyes to make him say yes but then remembers he's blind.

"They may not able to... fine. Since your power is as a same of an upper moon's it might be a good practice for them"

"Yay!! Thank you!...now"

She turned to them and jumps to the pebbled ground.her feet slowly burned as it makes contact with the sunlight.

"What are you doing? Killing yourself?" Sanemi asks sarcastically.

She rolls her eyes
"Just take out your swords. One by one I'll make you experience on what it tells like to fight an upper moon" she announced.

Tengen smiles and grabs his two swords.
"I'll flamboyantly fight"

"...me too" Muichiro mumbles, his focus now on her.

"Sure, I'll fight" Obanai joined.

And soon, all of them agrees.

"Now, let us begin!"