Childish

Years had passed. Y/n had been imprisoned at the heart of the demon slayer headquarters.

Every time a new batch of hashira's were chosen, you'll be introduced a few years after.

At first, you felt saddened about Yoriichi's ban from demon slaying. True, she had despised him for pulling her away from her dear brother.

But when she sees that he did not treat her any different she had grew fond of him. You could even say that she fell in love.

Yes, she felt lonely at times. But the Ubuyashiki descendants had learned that you were harmless since you valued your emotions more than you logistics.

Meaning acting on impulse or dumb in their eyes. As no one fights with emotions, but with a strategy.

_________
_______________

She still remembers the time a son of one of the Legacies had told her of her dumb rule.

"Your...dumb" he said out of the blue.

Her eyes widened at the statement and glared at him.
"What?!"

"You know that that's what they call you, right?"

"Why though?"

"They said that you could escaped Yoriichi when you used your brain. But you let your anger take over you and attack the other demon rather than escaping"

"..."

"Y/n?"

"Shut up"

___________
______

"Caw! Caw!" A crow caws from the window.

She grumbles and stands up. Her long loose kimono ruffled as Y/n walked as they dragged.

Despite being a powerful demon, you did not dare try to escape. You were threatened by Yoriichi that he will come back from the dead and kill Muzan if she ever thought of leaving.

Every time you thought about escaping, you feel a shiver run up your spine and the image of Yoriichi shows up in your mind.

"A new batch? Finally" you happily walk up the stairs.

Every time a new batch was introduced. You are able to get out of the Ubuyashiki house whenever you want.

"Ahhh, but I wish they won't kill me the we one they know my name. If it does, it'll be the... I don't know. Thousand times?" You asked yourself while pouting.

The memories attacking you as soon as the name 'Y/n' was said played in your memory.

_______

As Y/n trudge to the ground level of the house, she glanced around and walked towards the platform where Oyakata was always seen standing on every meeting.

Before she could step out the door, she hears the rambling outside.

"I will never forgive anybody. Pillar or whatever who hurts my little sister!!"

"Hahaha!! That so? Good for you!"

Y/n giggles but remembers that Oyakata was may be resting or whatever. She hmphs and opens the door with a bang.

BANG!!

The pillars turned to the door in surprise. No one had ever opened the door like that in the Ubuyashika house in the years of being a hashira.

Y/n walks out and stands on the platform with her arms crossed and a pout on her face.

"What's the ruckus!? Okyata-sama is yet to enter and you are loud?!" She ranted.

The pillars stared at her in confusion. Her long loose kimono was dragged behind her. Her hair as long as the trail of fabric behind her.

"Who are you, demon?!" Obanai yells.

"What have you done to Oyakata-sama!" Mitsuri adds.

Suddenly, all of them had their blades pointed at her. Hostility and anger on their eyes.

"..."

She scans the angry pillars and laughs.

"Pfft!! Hahaha!!" She laughed out loud, she clutched on her stomach and tears were at the corner of her eyes.

"Oyakata-sama is visiting!" One of Ubuyashiki's daughter's announced.

"So you have come. My cute swordsmen"

"Good morning everybody. We have some really nice weather today. Is the sky blue?" Kaguya Ubuyashiki, the leader of the demon slaying corps asked his daughters.

"Our members have gathered for the annual 'pillar meeting' that we hold once every six months as per usual. I find this pleasurable.

Y/n stops laughing as soon as Kaguya starts talking. In fear of angering the pillars more.

She moves to the side and stays quiet.

Bang!

"Pfft!" Y/n giggled.

The pillars glared at her while they bowed.

Oyakata-sama turned to the giggling demoness. A warm smile on his face.
"What seems to be funny Y/n?" He asked warmly. He had treated her like a daughter due to her childish tendencies.

"Pfft! Hahaha! Haha! S-sorry Oyakata-sama! It's just that-- hahahaha!!" She laughed continuesly.

Their glare became harsher at the disrespect.

"It's just t-that the white haired man pushed the young boy's head to the ground! Hahaha! The boy looked so clueless! Haha!" She laughs.

"Hmm. Is that so? It seems funny indeed" he unknowingly teased.

Y/n pouts and crosses her arms.
"You didn't even laugh!" She childishly argued.

He chuckles at the childish tantrum, surprising the pillars.

"We eagerly pray for much happiness upon you. We find it most honorable to be in your presence, Oyakata-sama" Sanemi cuts off.

Kaguya turns back to the pillars and accepts the help of his daughter's sitting down.

"Let me humbly say, there is a soldier present in the pillar meeting by the name of Kamado Tanjiro who has brought a demon. And a unknown demon we see beside Oyakata-sama. I would like to explain the scenario. So will you allow me?" Sanemi asked.

"I see. I'm sorry he and she has surprised you all. I have given my approval for Tanjiro and Nezuko. So I want everyone here to accept them"

"B-but what about the demoness beside Oyakata-sama?" Mitsuri asks.

"Let me all ask you this, which one do you all first want to hear? Tanjiro or her--

"Her" all of them answered.

"Waah! They're interested! See?~ " Y/n claps as she walks on her knees and trudged towards Kaguya.

"Yes, yes" he chuckle as he pat her head.

"So then, let's talk about Y/n--

"Eek!!"

A sword was thrown at her direction quickly that it sliced her cheek.

Y/n halted and raised her hand on the wound. Something blocks her throat as she begins to sob, tears then sprung out of her.

"OYAKATA-SAMA!!!!!"