Five

Nevaeh Swan was nervous about her sister coming to Forks. She knew Bella hated small towns, but Nevaeh also knew that Bella was a curious child. That was something that never changed since they were little. "Nevaeh, are you coming to the airport with me?"

"I don't know." She replies. "I know things will get awkward between the two of you."

Charlie hugged his youngest and smiled. "If you want, you can bring Jasper."

"No." Nevaeh said. "I have a reason and I'm sure she will be fine with meeting him at school."

Charlie nodded understanding that Nevaeh wasn't ready for her sister to meet her boyfriend yet. Nevaeh walked away and called Jasper. "Hey..."
~~~
Jasper sighed as he knew Nevaeh was having mixed feelings about her sister coming here. One, the girl hates small towns. Two, from what Nevaeh has told him, Bella is a curious person. "We have to make sure Nevaeh's sister doesn't get suspicious." Jasper tells them.

"Why?"

"Nevaeh told me that Bella has always been a curious child. One slightest thing that will make her suspicious. Bella is hard to get off the subject till she finds out the truth." Jasper says.

"Great." Rosalie says. "A nosy human is coming here and might get curious about us. That's just wonderful."

"She can't be that bad." Emmett speaks up.

"She's clumsy." Nevaeh said. They all looked at her. "Dad dropped me off on our way back."

"Oh."

"Do you really want to know Bella a little or get to know her yourselves?" Nevaeh asked. When no one said a word, she knew to let them know her sister on their own. Jasper walked over and kissed her making her smile.

"How about a walk?" Jasper asked making her smile. "Come on."

Esme smiled as they watched Jasper and Nevaeh leave. Alex looked at Alice who was happy. "Alice, love, let her know us better."

"She's getting to know us better and she has brought Jasper back."

"That's true." Alex replied. "I haven't seen him like this since we turned. Nevaeh changed him."

"She saved him as he saved her." Esme said as she kissed Carlisle. "I'll be getting her lunch ready."

"I'll help."

Edward wondered why Nevaeh was nervous about her sister. By the way she talks about her sister, you can tell she loves her, but something about her sister's clumsiness is making her nervous.