Prologue

Nightmare after nightmare of that night keeps Nevaeh up. She has even started sketching so she wouldn't fall asleep and see the same events. Renee, Phil, and Bella watched as the young girl stay awake. Coffee, energy drinks, and sketching keeps her going. Nevaeh Swan needs a saving grace before something else happens.
~~~
"Thank you Charlie." Renee said as she hung up. She looked at her oldest and nodded making Bella smile. "He agreed that it's time for Nevaeh to come home."

"This can help her, mom. Dad was always her comfort zone as you were the safe place. Moving might help her and I'm going with her. I need to support her and be there when she needs someone else to talk...."

Nevaeh listened to her sister and mother talk. She didn't know exactly how she should feel about this move, but something was telling that she should go. Like something or someone was there waiting for her who understands her pain. Nevaeh stood up and walked to her room to pack. Moving might be good for her.

Bella walked to Nevaeh's room to see if she wanted to move. As she opened the door, she saw bags packed and Nevaeh taking a nap. She walked downstairs to tell Renee that Nevaeh is packed and ready to go.
~~~
In Forks, Alice was keeping watch of Jasper's mate. The two have something in common. They are two broken souls, but different reasons. Alex walked in and kissed Alice's head. "Anything?"

"Not yet..." Alice cut herself off as she had the vision of Jasper and his mate meeting at school. "She's coming."

"Who's coming?" Rosalie asked as her and Esme walked in.

"Jasper's mate is coming home. They can help one another and be the person they used to be." Alice said.

"I thought Jasper was always like he is, quiet and kept to him self." Emmett replies.

"He talked some, but after he was turned and experienced the life he came to. His mate will show him that it wasn't his fault for his upbringing." Alice explained.

"What about his mate?" Esme asked.

"She witnessed her friends die in a car accident that she was in. She was the only one to survive." Alice replies sadly. "I saw them helping one another heal."

"How bad can the outcome be?" Carlisle asked. Edward looked to see that they can overcome anything.

Jasper heard everything and wondered if his mate was his saving grace.