Six

The next day was a little nerve racking. "Nevaeh, Jasper's here!" She heard her dad. Nevaeh smiled as she grabbed her jacket and ran out of her room. Bella was curious to know who is this Jasper was. Her sister was healing and it was because of this mystery boyfriend.

"Dad?" Bella said as he looked away from seeing his daughter getting in Jasper's car.

"Hmm?"

"Have you met Jasper?"

"Yeah. Nice boy and you can tell he's a gentleman." Charlie said. "He helped Nevaeh."

Bella nodded and wondered if there was more to the relationship. She looked at the time and ran upstairs to finish getting ready.
~~~
Nevaeh smiled as she was standing in Jasper's arms. "Today is exciting!" Alice tells her. "We all get to see your sister."

Nevaeh looked at Alice and looked at Jasper. He kissed her head and whispered so low that only she could hear. "She saw something."

"Oh." She said. "Alice, I promise that you will talk to her, but for right now let her get use to this town."

Alice smiled and nodded. Nevaeh looked at Jasper and walked off to her locker with him. Alex looked at Alice who was happy. "She's getting used to us more."

"She'll start talking to us more than just Jasper. Right now, Jasper is all she wants to talk to." Alice said. "Soon she will talk to us, but more so Jasper."

"They are one of the same."

Inside, Nevaeh and Jasper stood by her locker with Jasper's arms wrapped around her. Nevaeh smiled as they were just standing there. "What should we do after school?" She asked.

"I was thinking we could go for a walk near a lake I found. It's been abandoned for years and I believe there is a cabin."

Nevaeh thought about it. She lived looking at old and abandoned places was something that Nevaeh liked to do. She loved the history behind it and finding stuff that tells the story behind the house or cabins. "You know me so well."

"Well, I know what you like." He tells he. "Let's get to class."
~~~
Later that day, lunch came and Nevaeh smiled as she walked with Jasper. "Bella has one class with me and she has asked to meet you." She said. "I don't know if you are comfortable with that idea."

"I'm not." He tells her. "I'm afraid that I might hurt your sister..."

"Jasper." Nevaeh said as she grabbed his hand and looked at him. "You are not a monster and I know you can do this, but that's your choice if you want to meet her. I don't want you thinking that you are a monster."

"What did I do to deserve someone understanding as you." 

"I'm just a girl who understands you." Nevaeh tells him. "I love you, Jasper."

Jasper was shocked. They never said those three words and here is Nevaeh that was looking at him with love and adoration in her eyes. He kissed her. She was shocked, but kissed back till he moved back. "I love you, Nevaeh."

Bella watched the two share a kiss and decided to walk over to them. "Hello." The couple pulled back to see Nevaeh's sister. "I'm Bella."

"Bella, this is Jasper." She said. "He doesn't like talking much only to me and his family."

"Oh."

"Nevaeh, we need to go." Jasper tells her as he was struggling.

Nevaeh nodded and walked away with him. "Jasper..."

"Her blood."

Nevaeh grabbed him and smiled. "You did great and I know that you are strong. I believe in you and that is all you need is someone to show you that you are strong and has their faith in you."

"That would be you." He said as he hugged her. "You don't know how much I love you for being my supporter."

"You will always have me." She tells him. "Always and forever for us."

Jasper smiled as they walked out of the building and over to his family. He knew that soon he will turn his mate as he can't live without her. Nevaeh Swan is his world.
~~~
The bell rang and Nevaeh sighed as she was not done with her painting, but she gets to finish it tomorrow. Jasper walked in and looked at his mate. "Darlin?"

Nevaeh turned and waked over to him. She smiled as they walked out and stopped seeing Edward in the office with Bella outside of it. "Jasper."

"He's thirsting for your sister's blood." Nevaeh sighed knowing she won't get to see that cabin. "I'll take you home."

"Okay, but can we go to that abandoned cabin later on this week or the weekend." Nevaeh said smiling.

"The weekend sounds better as we get the full day to ourselves and I actually thought of something so this weekend I have something surprising to tell you."

Nevaeh squealed with excitement and jumped in Jasper's arms. Bella shook her head at her sister knowing that she was happy and in love, but she is starting to thinking there is something odd about the Cullens, but she will ask Edward tomorrow. Nevaeh could be seen kissing Jasper before she got in his car. "She's happy now." Bella mumbled with a smile before she too drove off.