Sixteen

Nevaeh looked at the red dress she order offline and wondered about it. It wasn't like all prom dresses, but she liked the way it was made. She actually liked it and hopes that Jasper likes her dress too. 

Walking to her door, Nevaeh stopped seeing a picture of her and Bella and sighed. Since Bella came to Forks, she rather be with Edward instead of her and their father. Something Jasper understood. She was a daddy's girl and a family person. Family comes before a relationship.

"Nevaeh! Jasper's here."

"I'm on my way."

Jasper smiled as he heard Charlie and Edward. He knew Edward wasn't favored because of Bella, but him, he will never make the mistakes that Edward makes. Hearing the sounds of high heals, Jasper and Charlie looked to see Nevaeh. "Wow."

"I feel...odd." She tells them. 

"Baby, it's where you don't wear dresses." Charlie says. 

"It's perfect." Jasper says. "It suits you, darlin'." 

Nevaeh smiled as she hugged him causing Jasper to take a picture of them. The couple shared a kiss as Edward and Bella watched them. Bella was happy that her sister was happy, but was slightly upset that Jasper is liked more than Edward. "Can we leave now?"

"Sure."

"Good because I am tempted to go back to my room, grab my pjs and cuddle with you as we watch us a movie."

Jasper looked at her as they got to the doors. "How about...we get pictures taken, dance a little bit then come back here to watch us a movie."

"Deal." She says. "I love you."

"I love you."

Charlie watched his daughters leave with their dates making him smile as he had one thing to say. "Keep them safe, boys."