Thirteen

Nevaeh smiled as she was cleaning her room. Jasper arrived to help her causing her to smile. "You know she's going to ask about you guys on the Rez." She said. "She asked me, but I told her to give Edward time."

"Issue." He tells her. "Edward was never going to tell her. He was hoping she would have a normal human life, but it seems like Bella is determined to find out what we are."

"It's Bella." She said as she picked the basket up with her dirty laundry in it. "Once she's curious, she's determined to find out the truth. I'm not worried about it because Edward is the one who keeps giving her hints. Hints that makes her more determined."

Jasper watched her walk out and knew she was right. Edward made Bella determined to find out and once she does, things might change within the Cullen household.
~~~
The next day was sunny and Nevaeh knew right then and there that Bella knows. Or she's going to find out. She walked by her sister and her friends just for Bella to run to her. "Hey, want to go dress shopping with us."

"Bella, I am still going through my stuff. Alice already promised to take me when they came back from camping." She says as they walked together. "Bella, whatever you do, please make the right choices and be careful."

Bella stopped as Nevaeh walked away. Nevaeh sighed as she kept walking. There was no turning back.

At the Cullens, Jasper was looking at designs with Esme as Alex walked in. "Your mate is worried." He said. "Her sister is going to Port Angeles..."

"She already knows." Jasper tells him. "Nevaeh spoke to me yesterday about this and she's right. Edward gave her plenty of hints." He looked away from the designs and sighed. "I've promised myself that I will do whatever it takes to keep my mate safe and that is the promise I will keep. If we ever leave, I'm staying because of her."

"Dude, we may never leave. Since the Swans entered our lives, we never really wanted to stay in one spot as long as we have here in Forks." Alex pointed out.

Jasper nodded as he knew that was the truth. He looked back at the designs with Alex as they started to search for something they knew Nevaeh would like in their house. Alex looked at his dear friend and knew that soon, their will be an engagement then a wedding, but something was telling him that something shocking and amazing may happen. Especially with the mate bond Jasper and Nevaeh have for one another.
~~~
"Mom, Jasper said that when school is over, we are going to visit." She said as she continued to fold clothes. "No, Bella is gone dressing shopping." Nevaeh laughed. "Don't ask her that."

Jasper arrived in the room smiling. "Mom, I have to go. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

Once she hung up, Jasper kissed her head. "She definitely knows now." He tells her. "Edward gave her more hints on their so called date." Nevaeh looked at him. "I'll let Bella tell you what happened, but just know that she is safe because Edward saved her."

"Her suspicions will be confirmed." She said as he wrapped his arms around her. "Jasper, what's going to happen?"

"I don't know, darlin', but I do know that you have me and my family to keep you safe." He said. "Now, let's clean your bed off so you can get some sleep for tomorrow."

Nevaeh smiled as they started to do just that. The two looked at one another before sharing a kiss. They pulled away as Jasper showed her the panties he had in his hand. "Jasper!" She said as she tried to take them away from him.

Bella knows the truth, but that wasn't going to change Nevaeh and Jasper at all. Their laughter filled the empty house as Jasper teased her. Nevaeh jumped on his back causing him to laugh as she took back her panties and ran up to her room with Jasper right behind her. This was the life he wanted. A mate to treat him differently then a monster.