Three

Nevaeh felt as if everything around her was getting better. She got the best goodnight sleep that she hasn't had for a while. She felt different. No nightmares or flashbacks. Nevaeh Swan felt good about herself than she has in months since that happened. Getting out of bed, she walked over to her closet and grabbed an outfit for the day. She looked in the mirror and smiled as today, Nevaeh will be okay.

Going downstairs and grabbing her keys before leaving. She stopped on the porch and realized that this wasn't her normal self. Nevaeh smiled as she ran to her car and drove off.
~~~
Jasper felt calmness coming from Nevaeh when she arrived at school. He looked over at her to see she was smiling and well rested. He walked away from his family against Rosalie's protest and over to her. Nevaeh smiled as she walked with Jasper inside. Edward looked at them and sighed. "There's no turning back now." He said as he walked away.

"Nevaeh will know, but I don't know when." Alice tells Rosalie. "Let's think of Jasper's happiness. He deserves someone who will prove that he is strong."

"I agree." Alex said. "Nevaeh is that person. She isn't the only broken person here. Jasper is on the same boat and seeing her like she was the first day bothered him cause he thought he was alone. His mate knows the feeling he feels even though there is totally different reasons for what they are going through."

"So she will be his reason for healing." Rosalie said as the two nodded. "Fine, but I won't like it."

The two smiled as they walked in knowing that things will be different from here on out. Starting with Jasper and Nevaeh talking and work their way up to where they want to be at. They will start to get closer and when she learns the truth, everything will change.
~~~
Nevaeh smiled as Jasper stood against her locker. "I didn't think you would be here waiting." She said once she reached her locker.

"Well, I like you company and you seem to be the only person who can make me smile." Nevaeh smiled as she looked at him. "I can be myself around you with out you judging me because I look to be in pain."

"Jasper, that pain is something that you think is helping you throughout the day. I may not know why you guys are different from others, but I do know what its like to show pain on you face instead of the actual you." She said. "It helps us get through the day sometimes."

Jasper kissed her head making Nevaeh looked up at him. "I would like to get to know you better, Nevaeh."

"How about after school, we start hanging out together and take things slow?" Nevaeh asked. "I mean that's if you want to."

"I would like that."

Nevaeh smiled as she grabbed his hand and the two walked away. Alice was jumping for joy as Alex smiled. Rosalie was shocked that the human actually wanted to get to know Jasper as Emmett and Edward were glad that Jasper was getting to know his mate. Nevaeh Swan didn't know that she was slowly becoming the most important piece to the Cullens.

Just by the way the two looked at one another proved that they needed each other more than ever.