Twenty two

She was four months pregnant and Jasper couldn't believe he was having him a little girl. He couldn't wait for them to meet her, but for now, they were enjoying their time together.

"Jasper, daddy just called upset. Harry Clearwater died."

"How?"

"A heart attack. Something or someone scared him."

"Who do you think it is?" He asked.

"The one person who I think wants revenge for the death of her mate. Laurent was already here thanks to Bella texting me. Victoria may have caused the heart attack when she was on their land." Nevaeh says as she wrapped her arms around him. "She wants Bella dead so Edward will feel the same pain she feels."

Jasper didn't say a word as he pulled her into his arms knowing his family may be on the way. He knew right then and there that she was scared, but it wasn't here Victoria is after. "I'll keep you safe and our daughter."

"I know."

Jasper kissed her head as he picked her up and takes her to their room. Whatever happens when they get back, they will be left out of it.

"I love you, Jasper."

"I love you, darling." He says laying her down. "Get some rest."

Nodding, Nevaeh closed her eyes as she knew things will be changing, but not for her and Jasper because once they have graduated and have their little girl, they are marrying and leaving the coven to start a new life.

Something they have discussed at the appointment. Jasper kissed her head causing her to smile. "I'll always keep you safe, Nevaeh. I promise."