Ten

Nevaeh was up late looking over her notes when Jasper arrived. "You should be in bed." He tells her. "Why are you up?"

Nevaeh looked up to see Jasper and smiled. "I couldn't sleep." She said. "I'm just not tired. I tried, but I just couldn't." She walked over to him and wrapped her arms around him. "Why are you here?"

"Alice told me that you couldn't sleep and Alex suggested I come by to help you go to sleep."

Nevaeh shook her head knowing how her friends can be. Jasper looked at her making her smile. Jasper leaned down and kissed her making her smile. The sound of a window closing had them break apart, Jasper leaving and Nevaeh getting in bed. She closed her eyes and finally dozed off.
~~~
The next day, Nevaeh sighed as she got out of bed. Today was going to be long and she knows. Walking to her closet, she caught a glimpse out side to see Jasper arriving on a motorcylce. "Oh, you have got to be kidding." She mumbled as she quickly got dressed.

Jasper shook his head as he waited. He had a plan for today and he was going to go through with his plans. Nevaeh ran out of the house and into Jasper's arms. "Good morning, darlin'."

"Why are you here?" She asked. "With a bike?"

"Today after school is going to be about us. No families and no questions if she does ask." Jasper said.

Nevaeh smiled as she walked up to him and grabbed his hand smiling. "I would love it." She said as she kissed him. "I love you."

"I love you and I promise that today is going to special."

Nevaeh looked at Jasper smiling as she couldn't wait to see what he had plan. She put the helmet on and got on with Jasper's help. "Hold on tight, ma'am."

Nevaeh giggled as they were off to school. She couldn't wait for the day to end to see what he has planned for them.
~~~
After school, Jasper was true to his word. He took Nevaeh to their cabin making her give him a questioning look. Taking her hand in his, Jasper started leading her inside. He unlocked the door and walked in. Nevaeh followed before he stopped her. She noticed furniture was missing in the living room and looked at Jasper. "Esme has been here trying to pick out stuff for us." He said as he took her hand in his again. "She did finish one room and I hope you like it."

Nevaeh watched as he opened the door for her to see the master bedroom. She walked in amazed by what she was looking at and looked at him with a smile. "Jasper..."

"You like it?"

"I love it."

Jasper smiled as she turned to look at him. She walked over to him and kissed him. The kiss started to get heated when he backed away. "I'm not forcing you..."

"You're not." She tells him. "I want to."

Jasper sighed as he knew she wasn't lying. Nervous, but not lying. She was ready to be his and he was ready to be hers. Layer after layer, hands traveling bare skin, moans, etc,. The night was bliss and heaven for them. Their bond was stronger than before.
~~~
Hours later, Jasper laid with Nevaeh in his arms. Charlie knew that Nevaeh was staying the night with Alice and Rosalie. He looked at Nevaeh and smiled as he closed his eyes thinking of what else they should do together. This moment was all that matter right now.