One

Nevaeh woke up to her alarm. Today was her first year of Forks. Her sister stayed behind as she was sent to Charlie's to heal. Nevaeh sighed as she got dressed and made her way down the now quiet house. She knew her dad had to be in early so she was fine.

Nevaeh walked out to her car and sighed as she wasn't looking forward to today. All the stares, sympathy as she was all over the news in America, etc,. Nevaeh knew this was for her family and herself, but more herself. She started her car up and drove off not thinking that she will meet someone just like her.
~~~
Alice was watching out for the new girl. She wanted to be her first friend here as she seen Nevaeh pushing everyone away. Alex knew all about the broken girl and knew this was affecting Alice. "She's here."

Nevaeh pulled up and saw all eyes. She wanted to make friends, but today, she rather be left alone. All eyes gave sympathy when they saw her. Nevaeh wished she could turn around and go home. Knowing that she was already there, she knew she will have to deal with their stares.

"Alice?"

"She's getting out." Alice tells her mate as they saw Nevaeh. Nevaeh shut her door and walked towards the school as she just wanted to get the day over with. "Jasper is the only one who she will talk to the most."

Alex looked at Alice who was smiling. "What?"

"She'll talk to me some." She said. "She'll have a bigger bond with Jasper." Alex nodded knowing both of them are broken, but for two different reasons. Alice has told him that that those reasons will bring them closer as they will share their views about one another's reasons.
~~~
Alex and Alice saw Nevaeh walk into the class and handed Mr. Carter a slip. Alice's smile widened when Nevaeh was told to sit with Jasper. Jasper stiffened, but relaxed as he smelt strawberries and looked at her. He felt the pull getting stronger as she walked to the seat. She was beautiful, but something made her dull and wonder what was wrong.

Nevaeh sat down and sighed. "Hello." She heard. Nevaeh turned and looked at him. "I'm Jasper Hale."

"Nevaeh Swan."

Alice smiled as she knew right then and there that they will be attached to one another. Alex grabbed his mates hand making her smile. They looked back to see Jasper and Nevaeh having a quiet conversation. Alex was surprised how the two are talking. Two broken souls really needed each other. Let's hope they heal.
~~~
Nevaeh looked at her schedule as she had to see what class was next. History. "Nevaeh?" She looked to see who called for her and saw Jasper. "Need help?"

"Yes." She replies and hand him her schedule. Jasper saw she has every class with him, but art and gym.

"Follow me." He tells her. Nevaeh nodded and followed him. "Are you okay?"

"Not really." She tells him. Nevaeh felt her anxiety flaring up causing Jasper to take her to an empty classroom.

"Deep breaths. In and out." Jasper said. "Look at me." Nevaeh looked. "Watch me." Nevaeh watched him and started doing the same. Each deep breath and release was starting to calm her down making her look Jasper in his golden eyes with a smile. "Better?"

"Yes. Thank you Jasper."

"Your welcome, now let's get to class."

Nevaeh nodded and followed him. Jasper was proud of himself. He helped his mate, a human that he thought he could kill, but couldn't. Nevaeh Swan was important to him and the thought of her being harmed bothered him. Just that thought didn't settle right and knew he needed to be careful around her. What will Rosalie and Edward think?
~~~
Nevaeh smiled as she made it to the cafeteria. She didn't have to worry about class right now all there is at the moment was eating. Jasper walked over to her leaving his family surprising them and everyone in the cafeteria were surprise. "Let's find a table."

"Okay."

Alice was smiling as Edward looked at her and saw more. Nevaeh and Jasper were smiling at one another with love and they looked relax. Nevaeh was more opening and Jasper seemed more relaxed with her in his arms as they laid together. Edward heard laughing, but could see nothing else as Alice blocked that out and was shocked. "Did you hear..."

"Children." Edward replied as they looked at Nevaeh. "Do you think..."

"What?" Emmett asked the two as Rosalie and Alex wanted to know too.

"There was laughter from children, but you can't see them. Jasper and Nevaeh was all I can see. They were smiling at each other with loving smiles. They were relaxed." Alice tells them. "Nevaeh brought the Jasper that Alex knew back. Jasper brought the Nevaeh that the Swans knew."

"Their each other saviors."

Jasper smiled a little as Nevaeh talked some. She kept somethings out like he did, but he will not pressure her as she needs time and he can tell. Nevaeh smiled some before the bell rang making her sigh. "Let's finish school."

"Yay." She replies with a sarcastic tone making Jasper smile.
~~~
Nevaeh walked out to her car once school ended and saw Jasper having an intense conversation with his family and decided to leave. Whatever it was about was important and Nevaeh wouldn't interrupt. She got in her car and drove off to fix dinner for her and her father.

Jasper got in the car trying to control the Major. His will not stay away from his mate. Jasper will do what he wants and that is to be with his mate and help her heal. Nevaeh Swan is and will always be his mate.