Eighteen

Jasper smiled as he saw Nevaeh waking up. "Hey." He says smiling. "How are you?"

"I feel better than I did this morning." She looked outside to see that it was dark. "I was out that long?" He nodded. "Why?" She asked looking at him.

"Because you couldn't stop throwing up, but when you did, you passed out." Jasper explained. "Darlin', we discovered something that I that would never thought would happen." She gave him a questioning look. "We're having a baby."

The youngest Swan was shocked that she was pregnant. "Oh my god." She mumbled. "What does mom and dad think about it...."

"Their excited."

Nevaeh smiled as she couldn't believe it. Jasper smiled as he kissed her head. He just didn't tell her that the others were leaving because of an accident that happened because of Bella's blood. Edward may not be happy, but Jasper made it plain that he was not going to leave his pregnant mate. He promised her that he will stay with her. He was never going to put her throw pain because she's healed and he wasn't going to hurt her. A promise they made.
~~~
Arriving home, Jasper walked through the doors with a sleeping Nevaeh in his arms. His family turned around to see them. "How is she?"

"Okay, but exhausted." He tells them. "I meant what I said."

"It's to keep her safe..."

"Edward, what happened wasn't Alex's fault. You just don't see that Bella done that on purpose so she can turn." Jasper tells him as he started up the stairs. "I thought you all would have left by now because I don't have much to say besides I'm staying with my mate and child. That is final."

No one else spoke a word as Jasper had went upstairs to lay Nevaeh down. Edward knew the others agreed and watched them leave. He wanted them all gone, but Jasper wasn't going to do that. Maybe I am making a mistake. I need to think about everything Bella has done before deciding anything else.