Nineteen

The phone started ringing causing Nevaeh to wake up and see where she was at. "Jasper?" She called out as she grabbed her phone. "Hello?"

"Have you seen your sister?"

"No. I haven't heard from her either. Did something happen?" She asked as Jasper arrived. "What do you mean they left? Jasper is still here..."

Jasper watched her look at him as he nodded confirming they have left and he was staying. She hung the phone up and ran to Jasper who held her close. "Edward ended things and they wanted me to leave you and my baby behind. I refused to do that and Charlie already knows. He told me this will be hard on Bella and that you need to stay here." He tells her. "He doesn't want you stressing."

"Where exactly did Edward take my sister to break her heart? What exactly happened because I will hunt him down and kill him myself."

Jasper walked over to her and sat down as he started from the party they missed as she was in the hospital. Nevaeh looked at him shocked that all this happened while in the hospital.
~~~
When she was told the next morning that Bella was found safe, Nevaeh went to the house to get her clothes and to see how Bella is. Maybe if she tells her this important thing, then things might get better for her. "Bella?" She didn't move or look at her. "Hey." Nevaeh said sitting down as Charlie stood by. "Remember when I was in this state after my friends died?" Bella still didn't budge. "You told me that I would meet someone who will bring the old me back. I know you really loved Edward and his is stupid for leaving you behind, but have you thought that maybe you depended on Edward a little too much."

Bella looked at her. "Bella, I talk to my friends and dad besides Jasper because I want people to know I don't depend on some guy. Yes, we're expecting, but...what I'm trying to tell you is don't let Edward defy you. You are an incredible sister who just needs to focus a little on herself and think about what she really wants in life and maybe, Edward may come back."

Bella looked back out the window causing Nevaeh to sigh. She stood up and started towards the stairs. "You repeated the same words I told you." She heard causing Charlie to stare in shock. "You've grown so much. You're expecting a baby, Jasper stood his ground for you. I'm so proud of you, Nevaeh." Nevaeh looked at her with a smile. "I won't let Edward defy me. I will focus on myself first. Right now, I just need to figure out where that starts."

"That is all it takes."

Charlie smiled as he hugged Nevaeh. "Thank you, sweetie."

"Anytime, daddy."