Two

The next morning came a little to fast for Nevaeh. She woke up still tired as she couldn't fall asleep none. She didn't have no nightmares just her body refusing to let her rest. All she wanted was to sleep peacefully and that didn't work. She looked at the clock and sighed. "This is going to be a long day." She mumbled.

Charlie looked in to see Nevaeh and sighed at the sight of a sleeping Nevaeh. He walked in and covered her up. "Get some sleep, sweetie." He tells her.
~~~
At the school, Jasper was looking for Nevaeh when Alice saw her in bed. "Jasper, she's not coming."

"Why?" He looked at his best friend and brother.

"She didn't go to bed last night. No matter how hard she tried, her body refused to let her." Alice tells him. "If you want, you can go see her as we'll get her homework."

Jasper thought for a moment. He didn't know if he should go as she probably wanted to sleep, but another part wants him to. Jasper nodded at his family before getting in the car and driving off. His mind on nothing, but Nevaeh.

"Why did you tell him to go?" Rosalie asked.

"Their mate bond is stronger than you think." Alex stated. "He felt the need to be with her. So, let him be happy with his mate because those two need each other now more than ever."

Alice smiled at her mate as she lead him away from everyone. Alex had rights to stand for his brother, right to prove that nothing they can say will keep Jasper from his mate. Nevaeh Swan has Jasper wrapped around her little finger and she didn't know it.
~~~
Jasper arrived and walked in. No one wasn't home except for Nevaeh who is sound asleep. He touched her cheek and smiled. Her emotions were peaceful. He smiled as he liked the emotion. She wasn't scared or coming close to anxiety attack. Jasper didn't know it was him that was helping her.

Nevaeh felt a present, but she managed to ignore it and sleep. Maybe coming here wasn't a bad idea. She thought as Jasper sat in her chair reading. When he felt his eyes turn he left to hunt so he wouldn't hurt Nevaeh and let her sleep since she's going to be fine.
Short chapter