Fourteen

The next day, Nevaeh woke up the next morning as Bella walked in and sat down. "I figured them out." She tells her. "I know you know, but this is something that no one should ever find out."

"Bella, talk to Edward about all this." She tells her. "He is the one to spark the curiosity in the first place and I think that he should be the one to answer your questions. Not me." Nevaeh grabbed Bella's hand smiling. "I'm glad that you know, but you need to be aware that some of them may not be happy about it."

"I know." She said.

"It's just a relief that I don't have to lie to you."

"I know." Bella said hugging her. "Let's go." Nevaeh looked at her clothes. "After you get dressed."

They laughed as Nevaeh got out of bed and went to her closet to start getting her clothes for school. The two knew that they are getting back to how they used to be before the accident Nevaeh was in.
~~~
Arriving at school, Nevaeh let her sister walk away leaving her at the truck. When she saw Jasper, she smiled and walked over to him. "We talked about this and she is taking it up with him. She knows that asking me questions was wrong even though I think it was just one question, but everything is okay."

"That's good."

"Can we ditch?" She asked.

Jasper nodded as they went to his car and got in. Alice and Rosalie watched them leave. "Their bonding and fixing up their house." Alice said. "I don't think they want to be a part of this."

"Jasper?" He looked at her. "I love you."

"I love you."
~~~
At the Hale house, Nevaeh was cleaning some of the counter tops off. Jasper walked back in and walked over to her kissed her head. "Are you relaxed?"

"Well, we are working on our house, but something is going to tell me that danger is coming." She sighed. "I hope Edward tells her about the Volturi."

Jasper sighed as he hopes so too. He took the dust towel out of her hand and turned her around. "Nevaeh, don't worry about it. If Edward didn't tell her, then it's on him. Not you or us." Nevaeh smiled as he leaned down to her neck. "I have someone I prefer to keep my mind on and that is the woman that stands in front of me."

Standing on the tips of her toes, Nevaeh kissed Jasper. She felt herself being picked up and put on the counter. They pulled back before sharing another kiss. All her worries washed away about Bella and Edward. Jasper took her shirt off causing her to laugh. She took his off before they reconnected. Forgetting all about the house in general. It was them alone in their house. Neither of them was going to pass that up.

The house can wait for another day.