Eleven

The next morning, Nevaeh woke up in the same bed. Memories of last night had her blushing. Jasper walked back in to see his mate awake. "Hey." He said making her smile as she covered herself up. "I thought you were still asleep."

"No." She tells him. "I just woke up."

Jasper smiled as he kissed her making her kiss back till she heard the phone ringing. The two shared a look and looked at the phone. Nevaeh saw it was her sister and tossed the phone to the side as she could care less at the moment. Right now, it was her and Jasper. A knock was heard causing them to break apart. "Kill joys." He says as he went to see who it was as Nevaeh started to get dressed.

"Nevaeh, Edward messed up."

"Of course he did,  my sister is really wanting to get answers from him."

Jasper and Alex shared a look knowing that she was right. Bella was going to do everything in her will to find out what the Cullens are, but Nevaeh and Jasper had made a promise. They were not happy of what was about to happen.
~~~
The rest of one week went by and Nevaeh knew questions will be asked. Nevaeh was reading when Jasper walked over and kissed her head. "Ready for the day?'

"Not really." She tells him as she closed her book. "She's going to ask questions."

Jasper shrugged. "Let's not worry about it."

"I would because Bella is already suspicious if Edward gives her a reason to be suspicious." Nevaeh says. "If Alice thinks it's fine, then okay, but I'm not too sure."

Jasper nodded as he understood what she meant. Edward may screw up somehow and knowing that Bella will have her chance to speak to him about her first day. "You may be right."

Nevaeh kissed Jasper smiling. "Good thing that isn't about us." She tells him. "Let's just focus on us and no one else."

Jasper nodded as she made a point. This was about them and no one else. He kissed her proving that he only wanted to focus on her. This was their story not Bella's or Edward's. Nevaeh is his main focus and she will be right there till the day he turns her.
~~~
At school, Nevaeh smiled as she walked along side with Alice. "I think it's up to Jasper." She says. "I don't want to force him into going to prom because I want to go."

"You do think a lot about him." Alice says. "Alex promised he will take me."

Nevaeh leaned against the wall and looked at her. "Jasper is someone who is putting himself down. I don't want him to think that he can't control himself when I know he can." She says as Jasper and Alex stopped where they were at to listen to their mates. "I love Jasper with all my heart and I want him to see that he shouldn't bring himself down."

"You mean it?" She looked to see Jasper. "You like me for me."

"I love you, Jasper." She tells him. "I have faith in you just like you should for yourself. I hate seeing you look to be in pain because you punish yourself. It stops now."

"Yes, ma'am." Jasper says as he wrapped his arms around her.

Alex looked at Alice as they watched Jasper and Nevaeh leave. "Well, I guess we stay and wait for the others."

"Yep.
~~~
When Nevaeh arrived, Bella had to ask. "How did Edward get to me so fast?"

"I wasn't there, so I wouldn't know." Nevaeh says as she yawned. "I'm going to go to bed, but if you want answers, ask Edward."

Bella nodded as she looked at her sister. She shook her head and sighed as she just needed answers, but how can she get those answers?