Seventeen

Nevaeh was a little concerned when Jasper told her that Alex told him about Alice throwing a birthday party for Bella, but Nevaeh has said no about being there as she knew it was going to be a disaster. This caused Jasper to tell them he wasn't going either as he wanted to be with his mate and away from the girl who may change things.

Walking downstairs, Nevaeh heard her father talking causing her to lean against the wall as she listened till she felt sick. "Oh, god." She says as she ran outside and started throwing up.

"Nevaeh?" She heard her father call out.

She didn't raise up till Charlie held her hair and a glass of water. She took the water from her sister and started drinking it till she threw it back up. "Okay, dad?"

"Let's get you to the hospital, Nevaeh."

She nodded as he picked her up. Bella followed them to the car. "Tell Jasper that Nevaeh will be at the hospital."

"I will."
~~~
Jasper was waiting for Nevaeh, but seeing it was Bella, he knew something was wrong. "Bella, where's Nevaeh?"

"At the hospital." She tells him as Edward walked over. "She started throwing up and couldn't stop."

Jasper didn't say anything else as he walked to his car. School didn't start yet, but he could actually careless as Nevaeh was in the hospital. Whatever was going on, he was going to be there for her every step of the way. He got in his car and drove off. His mind was racing with thoughts of Nevaeh and what could be making her sick.
~~~
At the hospital, Nevaeh was sound asleep when Carlisle walked in shocked about the test that was ran. She didn't have the flu, virus, or anything that wasn't related to what was going on with Nevaeh Swan. "Doc, what's wrong with my daughter?"

"Chief, this is shocking as we thought Jasper could never have kids, but Nevaeh is..."

"Pregnant?" They heard and looked to see Jasper. "Is she?"

"Yes." He tells him. "A word, Jasper."

He looked at Nevaeh shocked, but he knew he needed to see what Carlisle wanted. He was going to be a father. "What is it?"

"This child could kill Nevaeh. We never knew this was possible."

Jasper looked in the room to see her still asleep. "I will turn her. I'm not losing that blessing or the love of my life." He tells him. "I will talk to Nevaeh, but I will contact the Volturi. No one will think that my child is immortal when he or she isn't."

Carlisle nodded. "I'll let you go back in there."

Nodding, Jasper walked back into the room where Nevaeh was. Charlie put his hand on Jasper's shoulder as Nevaeh had two important people there for her. He stood up. "I need to call her mother. I'll be right back."

Jasper nodded as he looked at his mate. He smiled as he heard the heartbeat of his child and looked at Nevaeh. "Thank you for giving me this blessing." He say as he kissed her head. "I'll be with you every step of the way, darlin'. I love you."