Nine

Nevaeh smiled as the rest of the week went by since Bella came and since Edward left. She was excited to go to their cabin to see what in all they need to get done. First, school was more important. Nevaeh started to get dress when Bella walked in. "Hey.'

"Hey." Nevaeh said as she continued to get dressed. "Is there something you want?"

"I actually want to say that I'm happy to have my sister back." She said. "Seeing you hurting was hard because I didn't know what to do."

Nevaeh walked over and grabbed her sister's hand. "Bella, I closed everyone off. That was the choice I made to grieve and coming here healed me." She said as she picked up a picture of her and Jasper smiling. "I'm grateful for meeting Jasper because he showed me that I'm not alone in this world."

The sound of a horn had the sister's looking out the window. "Go." Bella tells her.

Nevaeh hugged Bella before she left. Bella looked at the picture of Nevaeh and Jasper. Just by looking at one another, she could see they love they held for one another. Looking back out the window, she saw Jasper hug Nevaeh and spinning her around and smiled.
~~~
Jasper and Nevaeh arrived at school to see Alex waiting for them. "Bella didn't ask me questions about Edward. She was talking about how I am back to my old self."

"That's different." Jasper said. "But I'm glad she wasn't asking you questions."

"Edward's back so we don't have to worry about that any more." Alex said as him and Alice walked over to them. "She will be asking him questions."

Nevaeh nodded as she saw her sister's truck. Jasper wrapped his arm around her as they both walked off to their lockers. "I still don't want Nevaeh..."

"Rosalie, that girl has done nothing, but been nice to all of us. Even to you." Alex said. "This 'oh she's human' shit has to stop. We know that Nevaeh would never tell so why act like this."

Rosalie didn't say a word as she walked away. Emmett tried his best not to laugh and followed her. Alice and Alex shook their heads knowing that eventually, Rosalie will see Nevaeh the way they see her. A sister and a friend.
~~~
Nevaeh's day was going great. She didn't have much to worry about and that Bella didn't ask one question about Edward. She was planning a sister day with her which usually consist of movie nights. "Nevaeh." Jasper said making her smile as he hugged her. "You seem to be having a good day."

"Bella hasn't asked. She's been planning a day just for the two of us and I actually miss that."

"That's wonderful." Jasper said as he kissed her head.

Rosalie watched them closely as the two walked away. "I still don't like the idea."

"Babe, I think everything is fine with Nevaeh being in our lives." Emmett said. "Just give the girl a chance."

Nevaeh smiled as Jasper was telling her something. Emmett smirked as he was going to have fun picking on Jasper about Nevaeh. "I'm going to have fun with those two." Emmett said as he caught up to them.

Rosalie sighed as she may be wrong about Nevaeh. She makes Jasper happy and that's what everyone should look at. Nevaeh kissed Jasper making him smile. The two walked off to their next class as the day was going fast. Edward looked at them and wondered how long before they moved their relationship up, but by Jasper's mind, he wasn't in no hurry and neither was Nevaeh.
~~~
By the end of the day, Nevaeh stood in Jasper's arms as they talked. "So we have to make a list of stuff that we will need."

"What are you two talking about?"

"We own a cabin." Nevaeh tells Emmett. "Jasper bought it not to long ago and while Edward was MIA." She looked at her sister. "It was refreshing because Bella would have asked again about you and I wasn't going to deal with it."

Edward nodded till the sound of a van speeding had them all look. Nevaeh saw Tyler's van hit black ice and went straight for Bella. Jasper turned Nevaeh away as Edward made his second mistake. Showing speed and strength.

Jasper grabbed Nevaeh and the two got in the car and left. "I'm grateful for him saving my sister, but now she is curious."

"Yes and Rosalie is not too happy. Lets get you home, I need to hunt."

Nevaeh nodded as she was glad that Jasper was being more open to her. Now she has to hope Bella doesn't ask her questions which she thinks she won't. Those are for Edward alone and no one else.