36. Midnight Craving

Recap-

"I'm not normal." I repeated, trying my best not to laugh out loud.

"Someone is inside her." Aunt spoke, trying to control her laughter as well.

"What?" Now he seemed genuinely confused.

"Someone is inside her womb." She pursued her lips.

"Some..one? I'm not getting you." His expression was so hilarious. I couldn't control myself anymore and I blurted out.

"A baby, Jimin. I'm pregnant." I grinned.

The phone, which was in Jimin's hand, suddenly fell on the floor with a crash. "You are pregnant?" I couldn't make out the expression on his face. Shock, bewildered.. scared?

Whatever it was.

I wasn't having a good feeling about it.

End

4 months later

I tossed around on the bed, not able to sleep at all. I was hungry or rather say, my baby was hungry. I looked towards my left and found Jimin snoring with his mouth little open. I couldn't help but chuckle and wonder that when our little angle would come in this world, how would I'll be able to handle both the babies altogether? But at the same time I was pretty confident that Jimin would prove to be the best father in this world. Sometimes he do act a little immature, but honestly speaking he is way more collected and diligent than me.

I had to give my thoughts a pause when my stomach grumbled loudly. "Jesus." I mumbled under breath. Using all the energy left, I forced my body up and got out of the bed as slowly as possible. I didn't wanna wake up Jimin at 2 in the morning for nothing.

Slowly, I made my way to the kitchen and rummaged first through the fridge to search for leftovers, and then through shelves for any chips or snacks. When I found nothing of my interest I stomped back to the room and whined like a kid. After having an internal fight for barely over a minute on whether I should wake Jimin up or not I finally chose the former.

"Baby." I called softly. Nothing. "Baby." I was a bit louder this time. His snoring stopped but he still didn't wake up. "Jimin!" I screamed. He jolted up the bed in such a hurry that he landed face first on the floor. I swear to lord I was 0.001 second away from laughing my ass off but I maintained my composure and instead helped him up on his feet because well, I needed a silly favour from him at 2 in the morning.

For a few seconds, he looked perplexed probably still lost in his dream world but soon he came back to reality. "What happened, babe? Are you alright? Did your water break? Are you having contractions? Do you need doctor?" Worry was laced all over his face. I kind of felt bad for waking him up and happy to see how much he loves me. Undoubtedly, he would become the best father.

"I am hungryyy." I whined like a baby.

"Huh?" Out of all the possibilities, he was definitely not expecting this one.

"Hungry, baby. I need food."

I could visibly see his expression change from worry to bewilder to angry and finally annoyed.

I gulped. "Is that's why you woke me up at-" he paused to check the time. "at 3 in the morning!?"

"Baby, it's 2:23." Me being the shameless creature, I dared to argue back.

"Doesn't matter! It's still middle of the night!" He was angry, not furious, just angry. I didn't know how to respond because I was indeed at fault. I intertwined my hands and hung them in front of me, staring at my shoes like a guilty kid who is ready to be yelled at by his parents for making a mistake.