10. Baby steps

Servants kept the bags in his room. I thanked them and then entered his room. I took a deep breath to calm my 'fangirl' side and took a seat on his bed. I observed each and every corner of his room. His room smelled exactly like him.

I changed into my night clothes

I changed into my night clothes. After some time Jimin came into the room and surprisingly he passed me a SMILE. I was so shocked that I didn't even bother to return him the smile. I just stared at him.

"So, where will you sleep?" He asked.

I snapped back to my senses and tried to process what he asked. "Huh? Umm..."

"Couch? I guess that will be fine." He nodded and took out one spare pillow and blanket out of the cupboard. He placed them on the couch.

I didn't say anything but just observed him and tried to calm myself down by reassuring myself that atleast I am sleeping in his room.

"Done. If you need more blanket or pillow, they are available in this cupboard." He pointed at the cupboard from which he took out the spare blanket and pillow. "Bathroom is on the right side, I guess you already know that." He 'examined' me and noticed my changed clothes.

"O-okay... Thanks." I passed him a fake smile.

I walked towards the couch and made myself comfortable on it. Though, I was not in comfort at all because of it's size. It was very small in size, I was barely able to fit in it. Jimin also layed on his King-size bed. After shifting alot and taking deep breaths, I finally fell asleep.

JIMIN'S P.O.V.

I woke up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom. I turned on my bed side lamp. I started moving towards the bathroom when I noticed that Y/n's blanket was on the floor and she was shivering due to cold. I picked it up and covered her with it. The moonlight, coming from the room's window was falling on her face. Her face was glowing and she was looking very beautiful. I totally forgot about going to bathroom and stared at her for a few minutes.

After some time I realized what I was doing. I quickly went inside the bathroom. When I came back, I decided to check on her again before going to sleep. Thank God, I decided that. When I reached near the couch, I saw that she was almost going to fall off the couch but thankfully I caught her in time.

I placed her back on the couch. I stood there and observed her closely and then it clicked me. The couch was very small for her. She seemed very uncomfortable on it.

I picked her up bridal style and placed her slowly on my bed. I covered her with her blanket nicely. I lied on my side of the bed and looked at her. Then I realized that we were very close to each other. I shifted towards my side a little and made a 'border' between us with the help of the cushions to avoid any type of contact. I took a deep breath and slept back.

Y/N'S P.O.V.

Next morning, I woke up. I tried to stretch ,but my fingers brushed against something soft. I froze in my spot. I slowly opened my eyes and cautiously turned to look at the 'thing'. At this moment any normal person would be shocked but surprisingly I was mesmerized by the beautiful 'creature' sleeping right next to me. The only thing that was separating us was the 'border' of cushions.