20. Safe

Recap:~

He smiled in satisfaction, and looked at his girl, who watched the whole scene with wide eyes and mouth. He gave her a heart warming smile and started moving towards her. But he got confused when she didn't return the gesture and instead looked at him with fearful eyes. "Jimin!" She shouted but it was too late.

Brian hit Jimin's head with the iron rod, with which Jimin tried to attack him earlier. It wasn't much hard to draw blood out of his head but it was enough to make him stumble on his feet and fall on the ground.

Brian, instantly picked up his gun and aimed it at Jimin's forehead. He gave him an evil smirk. "Gotcha."

End of Recap~

Play media

3rd PERSON P.O.V.

Jimin, didn't say anything and just kept on glaring at Brian, trying to tell the man that he wasn't scared of him at all but Brian wasn't having it. He growled in anger and pushed the gun further into Jimin's forehead, causing him to lie down completely on the ground.

Brian smirked after finally seeing fear in Jimin's eyes. "That's what I wanted." He bent a little. "To see your fearful eyes when I was gonna kill you."

Jimin scoffed, but didn't say anything. He indeed was scared, not because death was in front of him but because if he died, what will happen to Y/n. Who will protect her?

"Hope you go in hell, Jimin." He smirked and got ready to pull the trigger. Jimin shut his eyes tightly, waiting for the impact but instead he heard a loud groan coming out of Brian's mouth. He opened his eyes only to see Brian, lying unconscious on the ground with blood oozing out of his head and just behind him was Y/n, standing with a metal rod in her trembling hands.

"Y/n-ah..." He whispered. Tears started falling down his face. He immediately got up and embraced the shivering girl in his arms. "Thank you so much for saving me..." He whispered while caressing her hair. She quickly threw the rod away and hugged Jimin so tightly as if her life depended on him.

"I got so scared... What if I lost you?" She said in between her sobs and buried her face in the crook of his neck.

Step 8: Protect him and gain his trust
_______________________________________
100% (Completed)||

"Shhhh..." He kept his hand on the back of her head and started petting it. "Everything is okay, now. You are absolutely fine, I am absolutely perfect. Everything is good..." He whispered in her ear to calm her a little.

Suddenly, they heard a loud bang behind Jimin. Instantly, they turned around in the direction of the voice and automatically, Jimin hid Y/n behind his back in a protective manner. But both of them sighed in relief, the moment they saw police officers at the door.

"Hands up! You are under arrest!" One of the police officer, who seemed to be a leader, yelled at Jimin. Jimin was about to say something in defense when he got cut.

"No no Sir! This is not the culprit! He is my child!" Mrs. Park ran to the officer.

The officer noticed the unconscious body of Brian, lying down on the ground. "Who is he? Is he the culprit?" He asked Jimin, who gave him a light nod in answer. The officer ordered his men to arrest Brian.

Mrs. Park looked at Jimin with a lovable gaze and walked towards him. Jimin finally dragged Y/n to front. Mrs. Park's eyes widened the moment she saw Y/n, not because she saw her but because she saw her in that condition.