16. Leave

Y/N's P.O.V.

I ran as fast as I could with my swollen leg. I didn't care if my leg was aching bad or I was feeling like I would collapse at any moment because of my high fever. But all I wanted was to run away from him.

I ran only for a few minutes,which felt like hours. I ran only for a few metres, which felt like miles. And the best thing was, that it was raining. Note the sarcasm.

At first, it was only a few drops but all of a sudden it started raining cats and dogs, as if the sky was also crying with me. I was crying my heart out while running away from the person whom I love with all my heart.

My hurt leg and weary body couldn't take it anymore, and the cold water droplets that were hitting my hot burning skin felt like thousands of daggers piercing through me. My vision started to blur, my breath quickened, and I also lost track of where I was going. Though my head and leg were hurting but the thing that was hurting more than anything was my... heart.

Finally, my body gave up. I fell down on my knees and kept both of my hands on the ground to support my body. Though my face was drenched with water but I could still feel the droplets of cold sweat forming on my forehead. Slowly, I started loosing my consciousness. I closed my eyes and let my body fall on the ground but before totally loosing my consciousness I heard someone shout "Y/n!"

_

Dark was all that I could see. I was totally surrounded by darkness and the aura that the place was giving was freaking me out. My leg and head didn't hurt anymore and I didn't feel weak at all.

What was that place? Was I dead? Was I kidnapped? Where was I!?

Suddenly, I saw a bright light coming from some end. I immediately started walking in its direction. It was like the light hypnotized me.

"Y/n!" I came to a hault. But still, I didn't turn around because I knew who it was. "Y/n please stop!" He said.

I started walking in a fast pace towards the source of light. "Y/n-ah please stop! For me!" He sounded so desperate. I almost turned around after hearing his pleading voice but I didn't. I wanted to end all of this. I wanted to end all the pain I was suffering from, I wanted to be free from all the miseries. Yes, I wanted to run away from all the problems and maybe, just maybe that was the only way. "Y/n, I love you!"

Immediately, my steps came to a hault. Actually, 'froze' would be a perfect word. I couldn't believe my ears, I couldn't believe what I heard.

He finally said the words I wanted to hear from his mouth so desperately...

After sometime when I finally processed what he said, I turned around only to see nobody. "Jimin!" I called for him but no response. "Where are you Jimin!?" I started running in the direction where I came from but there was no sign of him. After running for a few metres, I saw a large black door. That door looked creepy. "Earlier it was not here...". I doubted whether I should enter the door or not.

"Y/n..." Someone whispered, or to be precise Jimin whispered. Without giving it a second thought, I ran to the door and opened it. There was nothing inside instead of darkness but I still entered...

I slowly opened my eyes. I blinked a few times to get adjusted to the bright light surrounding me. After I was able to see clearly, I saw the white ceiling most probably of the hospital. It was a dream...

I tried to speak, but my throat was dry. "I- I-.."

"Here! Drink the water." Someone spoke. I weakly turned my head in the direction of the source of voice. My eyes widened the moment I saw the person.