25. Time

Recap~

"Hello? Yes..." He was hearing each and every thing carefully. "Can't... Can't we do this tomorrow? You know... I am actually not free tonight..." He looked at me with a worried gaze. "No? But- really? Not tomorrow? Or maybe at midnight?" My eyes widened at his statement. He was willing to go and do his work at midnight, just to go out with me tonight at 8!?

"No...? O-okay... I am coming..." His voice trailed off at the last. He hung up the call and just stared at his phone for a few seconds. Then, he finally looked at me. "Baby... I.. I will have to go... I-I really tried but he said it's important! I-I am so so so sorr-"

"It's okay, Jimin-ah!" I grinned. "It's absolutely fine! I know you tried but it must be something important that's why you have to go..." I walked towards him and engulfed him in a tight bear hug. "Just... Take care." I whispered in his ear and kissed his cheek.

"I promise I won't disappoint you next time..." He pecked my lips and ran out of the room to his office.

When I'm gonna get some time to spend with him...?

End of recap~

(At the end of this chapter, read FULL author's note for sure. Something of your interest is waiting for you over there :-) )

Play media

I don't know where I was or what this place is called... But the place was creepy as f*ck. The place wasn't dark, it didn't have any creepy stuffs like weapons, ropes, vodoo dolls or anything... Infact, there was nothing... Absolutely nothing. The room was empty and that thing was creeping me out. The room was way more bright than necessary and the walls... The freaking walls were changing it's colour in every 3 seconds!

I took a deep breath and took a step forward. The moment I took a step forward, a loud scream was heard. I flinched and immediately backed up till my back was sticking to the wall.

"You can do it, Y/n. You are strong." I kept on chanting but it wasn't helping at all. "You can't stay here forever, Y/n. You will have to move forward..." I took a deep breath and started moving, God knows where. There wasn't a single door or window or any opening visible. I still can't understand how the air was coming inside this- whatever place it was.

I kept on moving, without paying much attention to my surroundings but my steps came to a halt when I saw him standing right in front of me.

"Jimin?" I couldn't explain how happy I felt after seeing him.

"Y/n..." He whispered. And suddenly the colour of the walls changed. It changed to a bright red colour... The colour of love...

Ignoring the changes, I ran towards him but no matter how fast I ran... I couldn't reach him. He was standing still at his place and he wasn't even far away but still, no matter how long I ran... I just couldn't reach him...

And then suddenly, a ball appeared in his hand. A black ball.

I don't even know what was the significance of that ball, but the moment I saw that ball in his hand... I panicked. I started trembling in fear... Tears started flowing down my cheeks. "No... Please Jimin, No..." I don't even know what I was saying "no" for, but I desperately wanted Jimin to listen to me.

But he didn't listen to me and threw that black ball at me. Out of reflex, I immediately closed my eyes and covered my head waiting for the impact but it never came.

Slowly, I opened my eyes only to find that the walls which were red only a few seconds ago, were now black in colour. It was scaring the shit out of me... And Jimin was no where to be seen.