13. Punishment

After completing my driving lessons, which thankfully went well, both of us returned back to our house. I did many mistakes but Jimin didn't yell at me or got irritated even for once. Strangely, he was very calm and sweet.

I was fatigued so I straight away went to my room and changed myself into some comfortable outfit. When my stomach grumbled loudly, I remembered that I haven't had my dinner, yet. I went back to the living room and saw Jimin already there with my blank sheets of the story in one hand.

Shit! I totally forgot to keep them back into my room! Today was my last day!

When he noticed my presence, he called me near him. I gulped and slowly started moving towards him. I knew that I was gonna get the punishment Jimin was talking about. Earlier, I didn't take that 'punishment' thingy seriously but when the time actually came, I suddenly started trembling at it's thought.

"So... Where is your story?" He asked, rechecking the blank papers to find at least a single word on them.

"I-I didn't w-write it." I stuttered. I was literally shaking under his burning gaze.

"You didn't write even a word?!" He asked, shocked. No words came out of my mouth so I gave him a little nod. He scoffed. "Wow... May I know the reason?" He took a step towards me. "I gave you a whole week and you didn't write even a word?!"

"I-I... I was n-not getting any-any id-i-ideas..." I didn't dare to look at him so I was continuously staring at my feet. For the first time, I liked my slippers this much. I am sure if they were alive, they would have started blushing by now.

"Well... As I said. Now, you will have to face the consequences. I warned you already so..." He took a step near me.

I simply nodded. "Yeah. Y-you can d-do whatever you wa-want."

"Close your eyes." He demanded. I looked at him, shocked. Why was he asking me to close my eyes?! Will he beat me?! Will he let all his frustration out on me?! Or will he throw me in the dark basement?!

"I asked you to close your eyes, not to widen them." He said with a serious expression. I gulped but did what he said. I closed my eyes. I heard his footsteps approaching me. The sound of his footsteps kept on increasing along with the pace of my beating heart. He stopped just in front of me. I could feel his breathing on my face, and I guess with that only one can guess that how much close he was.

Suddenly, he walked behind me and whispered in my ears. "Are you ready?" His voice sounded soooo sexy! I didn't react. "Answer me." He said with a serious and demanding voice.

I nodded, "Y-yes..."

And everything went silent. Nothing could be heard except his and my breathing which were in sync. Suddenly, I felt his hand on my waist which was slowly crawling towards my stomach.

I burst into laughter when Jimin started tickling me mercilessly. I struggled to remove his hands from my stomach but because of laughing I was too weak.

"J-...Jimin s-st-stop!" I couldn't control my laughter. Tears started falling down from my eyes. "Ji-min! I'll d-die!!" I laughed.

He was continuously laughing. "It's your punishment, girl. Don't resist it!" He started tickling me more. On my stomach, arms, neck EVERYWHERE! I became a mess because of laughing.

At last, I couldn't control myself and fell down on the floor followed by Jimin on top of me. Our faces were only inches away. We both stared deeply into each other's eyes. He had a small smile on his face. Slowly, he started decreasing the distance between us. He started leaning on me. When our lips were going to lock, that BLOODY PHONE CALL HAD TO DISTURB IT!