21. Date

Recap~

After a while, he broke the kiss. He kept his head on mine, and caressed my cheek tenderly and lovingly. "Everything will be okay." He whispered. "I promise, I will not let any other man touch you like that, ever again..." His voice showed a hint of anger and jealousy, which surprisingly made me happy.

He cares about me.

He pulled me into his tight embrace, and pecked the side of my head. "Only I can touch you like that... No one else."

End of Recap~

Play media

Y/N's P.O.V.

I squinted my eyes and whined, when the annoyingly bright light of sun pierced through the window and fell directly on my face, interrupting my beautiful and peaceful sleep.

What a beautiful dream I had last night...

Jimin kissed me, he f*cking kissed me! And if that wasn't enough, he even slept with me last night! His hands were tightly wrapped around my waist, and I kept my head on the right side of his chest and my hand on the left side. I could feel his heart beating like crazy, just like mine. That was the most peaceful and wonderful sleep I ever had!

I pulled the covers over my head and tried to sleep again, maybe I would dream about that again or maybe... Even something more...

I took the pillow, lying beside me, to hug it tightly. I snuggled my face in it and tried to sleep, but instead of closing my eyes, they widened at the realization.

The pillow smelt a mix of mint and fresh water! The same scent that Jimin has!

I sat up abruptly. No... This can't be possible...

Hesitatingly, I took the pillow again in my arms and it still smelt the same. No matter how many times I tried to smell it, no matter from which angle I smelled, it still smelt the same! Mint and fresh water!

And if that wasn't enough, I could even smell it on my skin, my blanket and the messed up bed sheet beside me proved that someone was definitely there. I gulped and felt my cheeks burning in embarrassment.

Last night, I slept in Jimin's arms...
I slept in Jimin's arms...
I f*cking slept in Jimin's arms!

I squealed in excitement and jumped on the bed. I just couldn't believe it. He really kissed me and not only that, but I slept beside him- right beside him- in his arms. His arms were actually wrapped around me and I was actually sleeping with my head on his chest!

Before I could let my heart flutter more, suddenly a strong smell of pasta filled my nose.

"Pasta..." I mumbled and instantly jumped off the bed. I walked slowly towards the kitchen, while trying to maintain a straight face, to hide the blush and useless smile on my face.

I entered the kitchen, and there I found my Prince charming, with apron tied around his waist, busy cooking something in the pan. "Please hurry up, Ahjuma. I wanna cook this food before Y/n wakes up."

Uhh... Should I go back then?

I was fighting with my dilemma- I should go back or I should stay- when, I heard Ahjuma let out a light chuckle. "Well, too bad son. You are already late." I looked at her and saw her staring right at me with a sweet smile.

"What do you mea-?"

"Good morning, Ahjuma."

Jimin tried to ask but at the same time, I also spoke which made him pause and jump a little in surprise. "Oh... You are awake?" He asked, with wide eyes and a light blush evident on his cheeks.