(18+) 23.2 Mine

Warning: 18+

(Don't play the media right now. I will inform you when you have to play)

Y/N's P.O.V.

He walked in a quick pace across the hall of our house, dragging me along with him. Once we reached in our room, he slammed the door shut and pushed me against the wall beside the door, pinning my wrist above me.

"How dare you?" He whispered in a low angry tone which send shivers through out my body, but somehow it turned me on as well.

"What did I do..?" I asked in an innocent tone. Of course I knew what I did because after all, I did it on purpose.

He squeezed my wrists more, earning a little 'hiss' from me. My wrists are gonna get bruised at this rate...

"What did you do!?" He asked in a mocking tone. "How dare you dance with him!? And not only dance-" he inched closer to me "-how dare you let him touch you..?" He whispered. Now, I regret what I did. I thought he would only get jealous but... I didn't know that he would get so angry. "Only I can touch you like that..." He was looking no less than a psychopath at that moment.

"I-I..." I gulped. "I didn't mean to make you angry..."

"Oh really!?" He scoffed. "Cause I bet you knew how pissed I was!" He yelled again, making me flinch. "How dare you look at me with that seductive gaze, when you were in some other man's arms!?" Our lips were almost touching.

"I didn't intend t- wait, you were seduced!?" I asked in shock. I thought it didn't work but...

He smirked, and bit my lower lip. He tugged it a bit before answering. "Of course..." He whispered. "You don't know how turned on I was- correction, I am right now..."

||Step 10: Seduce him ✓
_______________________________________
100% completed||

Play Media.

I looked into his eyes, then my eyes fell on his beautiful glossy lips, that he probably just licked, and thought of how good they would feel kissing all over my body.

I moved my eyes back to his, only to find them already staring at me, piercing my soul.

Suddenly, he smashed his lips against mine, surprising me, but they felt so damn good that I quickly followed, his lips feeling so soft, warm and wet against my own. He continued to suck my lips roughly, sending an electrifying feeling to my core.

He separated his lips for an instant to speak. "I can't hold back anymore." He whispered against my lips, before connecting our lips again. He squeezed my butt a little, before lifting up my thigh and asked me to jump.

I jumped a little and wrapped my legs around his waist. He wrapped his arms around my waist, preventing me from falling. After making sure that I was in a safe position, I attacked his lips again with mine to which he immediately responded.

He became impatient, so he quickly walked towards the bed. He sat at the edge, making me sit on his lap, my legs on each of his sides.

He fisted my hair, yanking me to face him again and wasted no time in kissing me again. He opened my mouth with his tongue, his mouth felt so warm and wet against my own, exploring and caressing and playfully dominating me.

He left a trail of open-mouthed kisses from my jaw to my neck. He started sucking on the spot just above my collarbone. I couldn't help but moan a little. I felt him smirk against my neck. He sucked at the spot for a little bit before attacking my lips again.