39. (21+) Beg me to Stop, and I won't

Recap

And all of a sudden, he slammed my body against the wall behind me, wrapped his hand around my neck- choking me, and came dangerously close to my ear. "How dare you?" He mumbled under his breath. "How dare you think I would stop loving you only because your body changed a little?" His hold got a little tighter but I could still breathe. "And after seeing you in this?-" He caressed the cup of my lingerie. "Can you feel it?" He took my hand and kept it on his bulge and Oh my God- he was hard. Fucking hard. I rubbed it, it was like an instinct. I pressed and caressed as it gradually got bigger. He took a sharp breath in.

"Oh God baby, you look so fucking sexy. I just wanna ruin you." He moaned, right next to my ear. I was dripping wet.

"Then ruin me. Who is stopping you, daddy?"

As if he was waiting for it, he slammed his lips against mine in a deep- passionate kiss.

"I promise, you'll beg me to stop by the end of the night."

"We will see." I bit my lower lip.

"We will see." He smirked.

End

He scooped me up in his arms and threw me on the bed, gently.

"Choose a safe word." He whispered, nibbling on my left ear.

His teeth grazing my ear, breath kissing my skin and his tongue licking the side on my neck ever so gently was making me loose my mind. My eyes quickly scanned through the room for anything, any idea, any word I could use because my mind was completely blank.

"Banana" I exhaled out while looking at the banana laying on the bedside table. He chuckled and left a feather kiss just under my ear.

"Okay princess" He left a trail of kisses on his way to my forehead. "Banana?" He confirmed. He kissed my forehead, both the eyes, my nose, my cheeks and then stopped over my lips waiting for me to reply.

"Yes." I slightly opened my eyes to steal a look of his beautiful face but as soon as the word left my mouth, he slammed his lips against mine, forcing me to shut my eyes again.

While his lips were devouring mine, his hands were devouring my body. They were everywhere, as if he was trying to remember every inch of my body just by his touch. I ran my fingers through his hair, pulling on them a little and I don't know why but he stopped, instantly. He let out a growl and got off the bed in haste, running towards the wardrobe. I opened my eyes and looked at him in horror.

What happened? Did I do something wrong? Did I make a mistake? All my thoughts halted when he turned around with those things in his hand.

Handcuffs and blindfold.

"Oh" was all I could utter.

He quickly ran towards the bed and hovered me. "Undress me." He ordered, putting down the things on bed.

"What?"

"Undress me. Right Now."

"Okay" I started unbuttoning his shirt, my arms shivering in fear and lust.

He gripped my hand, stopping me. "Answer me properly." His eyes were black in lust. It made my gut clench.

"Okay baby" He raised his eyebrow. "Okay daddy."

"Good girl." he left my arm. I quickly unbuttoned him and removed his shirt. I was wet, wet as hell. I worked on his pants but when I reached for his boxers, he stopped me mumbling "That's enough."