32. (18+) Together

Double updates!

Warning! 18+

(Next day)
(Somewhere near 9 am)

"Thank you so much for your cooperation, Sir. And we apologize for inconvenience." The head shook Jimin's hand gently and gave him a warm smile.

"It's okay, Sir. I understand that it was your duty." Jimin smiled back.

"We have confirmed everything from South Korea. The information you gave is absolutely correct." The head said.

"I'm glad to hear that." This time, I was the one who replied.

"As your passport and visa is missing so it's a bit difficult to send you people back immediately. The arrangements to send you back can take more than 24 hours.. though."

"It's okay. I can just call my private pla-" Jimin started but I cut him in the middle.

"It's absolutely okay with us! Can I know which state is this?"

I know Jimin was going to say that he will just call his private plane but I didn't want to go just yet. I have heard that India is a nice place, like there are many monuments and tourist places here. Because of hijack we missed our honeymoon in Australia... How about we celebrate it in India? Though it will be just for one day.. but still enough.

"This is West Bengal. But today in the evening we will take you to Delhi, our capital." He smiled.

"Nice. But I had one doubt. If we would like to stay in any hotel over here... Is there any need of an I-D? Because you know... We don't have one currently." I looked at him expectantly.

"Yes, there is a need of an I-D. But don't worry, we will talk to them for that."

"Thank you so much for your help." This time, Jimin was the one who spoke.

"My pleasure."

That evening we flew to Delhi. We met a minister, I don't know his name, but he was really polite and nice with us. He even gave us his number in case we have any problem.

He asked us some questions regarding the hijack too, like 'Where are the passengers now?' 'Are we sure that none of the passengers survived?' 'Do we have any idea about how they must have passed the security and what there plan was?'

We answered honestly that there are no chances of passengers being alive. I got a bit upset too, remembering all those passengers who must be dead now...

After all the enquiry part we were asked what kind of hotel we would like to stay in. Jimin being Jimin- he asked for the best hotel in Delhi.

They took us to hotel 'Taj Palace' and I won't be exaggerating if I said it was... Grand. Like really really grand.