6. Wedding

Finally, the day for which a part of me wanted and a part of me didn't, arrived. The day of my marriage...

I was fully dressed. I wore the dress which 'Jimin' bought for me with white high heels. I also wore a beautiful diamond bracelet which my mother gifted me. My hair were curled and were tied up into a beautiful bun.

I sat silently on my chair and fidgeted my fingers in nervousness

I sat silently on my chair and fidgeted my fingers in nervousness. I was impatiently waiting for my father in the room. After a short time, which seemed forever to me, my father entered the room.

The moment he saw me dressed up in my bridal gown, tears dwelled up in his eyes. And after seeing him like that my eyes became watery. He approached me and gave a sweet peck on my forehead.

"I didn't know that my Y/n-ah grew up so much..." He said and hugged me tightly.

I stood in front of the door which led to the main hall. I was shivering due to fear, so I tightly hugged my father's arm.

The doors opened. We both started walking inside. I didn't dare to look at anyone due to nervousness. I hugged my father's hand more tightly. I think, he understood that I was nervous because he kept his free hand on top of my wrapped one and gave it a little pat.

Finally, after gathering all my courage, I decided to look up. The moment I looked up my eyes met with a beautiful pair of eyes staring warmly at me. 'He' was staring at me.

We shared that intense moment for the rest of my aisle walk. He was looking no less than a handsome prince. I felt so blessed at that moment.

We both snapped back to reality when my father called Jimin and handed me over to him. He gently took my hand, like a gentleman, and helped me walk up the stairs.

"Please take care of her, my child. She is the most precious thing I have ever had." My father said softly with tears in his eyes.

Jimin smiled. "Don't worry Mr. L/n-" then he looked at me, "-I will definitely take care of her." He smirked. I knew that there was some other meaning of his sentence. He didn't actually meant what he said.

We both walked towards the centre of the stage. The priest opened his book and started reading the vows.

"Mr Park, please repeat after me..." The priest asked Jimin. He said the vows.

"I, Park Jimin, take you Y/l/n to be my wife, my partner in life and my one and only true love. I will cherish our friendship and love you today, tomorrow and forever. I will trust you and honour you. I will laugh with you and cry with you. I will love you faithfully through the best and the worst, through the difficult and the easy. Whatever may come I will always be there. As I have given you my hand to hold so I give you my life to keep." He spoke those words with so much sincerity and love that I thought he really meant them.

"Miss L/n, now can you repeat after me..." Priest asked me. He said the vows.

I held both of Jimin's hand, looked deep into his eyes and repeated each and every word with full of love & sincerity...