23. Jealous

Recap~

"Thank you so so so much, Y/n-ah... I really enjoyed today..." I walked towards her and hugged her.

"You shouldn't be thankful just yet, Jimin-ah." I looked at her to see her smirking.

"What?" I got confused.

"What?" She copied my expression.

"What?" I asked again.

"What what?" She widened her eyes and tried to act innocent and at that time I realised that she was not gonna tell me anything.

"Fine.." I sighed. She chuckled at my reaction.

"Just wait for a bit. Let's go, now?" She winked at me and started walking towards the door.

Now what are you upto, Y/n...?

End of recap~

(Don't play the media right now. I will inform you when you have to play)

JIMIN'S P.O.V.

"Hey! Happy birthday, bro!" One of my college's friend hugged me.

"Thank you, Mark." I smiled at him and returned his hug.

"Jimin-ah! Happy birthday my boy!" Yu-Ri, one of my so-called college friend, ran towards me and hugged me tightly.

"Y-Yu-Ri. Thanks." I said uncomfortably and removed her hands, which were tightly wrapped around my waist.

"Aww... You still get shy whenever I am around you, huh?" She made that disgusting puppy face to which I just smiled. "You still like me, don't you?" She asked with a smirk.

I almost choked on my saliva. "E-excuse me!?" I looked at Y/n, who was staring at me with a shocked expression. "N-no Y/n- Yu-Ri!?" I looked back at her. "I never liked you at the first place! You were the one who was all after me!" Till now, I was yelling at her, but she deserved it! How could she say that in front of Y/n!

"Oh c'mon, Jimin! Everyone knew that you liked me too. It's just- it's just that you never confessed." She winked at me. I scoffed in disbelief. This girl...

"No, Yu-Ri. I NEVER liked you." I gave her a deadly glare.

"Okay... So, if you didn't get to confess me back then...-" she took a step closer to me "-I can give you another chance..." she took another step towards me with a smirk plastered on her face.

When I sensed that she was getting way too close in my safety zone, I immediately held Y/n's hand and dragged her in front of me. So that she could act like a barrier in between me and Yu-Ri.

"Yu-Ri!" In nervousness, I spoke in a little more high piched tone than needed. "Meet my wife, Y/n." I hugged Y/n from back, and kept my chin on her shoulder for support.

The colour of her face immediately drained out and that smirk was replaced with a frown. "W-wife...?" She asked with wide eyes.

"Yes. Wife" I emphasized the word 'wife' on purpose. She gave me a glare to which I replied with a wink. After that she ran away from there, without saying a word.

I couldn't control myself so I burst into fits of laughter. Y/n was also laughing continuously while holding her tummy. After recollecting myself, I cleared my throat before calling for Y/n. Somehow, she also controlled herself and replied to me with a light "hmm".

"Why did you invite her?" I asked.

"Hmm... Actually, Nikki told me that she was one of your close friends so..." She didn't complete her sentence and started scratching the back of her head, maybe realizing that Nikki fooled her.